OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just don’t get it

This Crowder thing is a puzzler.

If the Suns are waiting for buyouts to fill the open roster spot they may find they are no longer an attractive destination.

Big Al

Veteran
Reaction score
Suns are getting more difficult to watch each game they play. Some trade moves have to take place. Are they checked out or just can't compete period? The Effort is missing here. Somebody needs to start packing their bags maybe Monty too.
The opposing strategy is to pack the paint and dare the Suns to shoot outside.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns are getting more difficult to watch each game they play. Some trade moves have to take place. Are they checked out or just can't compete period? The Effort is missing here. Somebody needs to start packing their bags maybe Monty too.

I'm concerned the Suns GM may have waited too long to make a move. This downward spiral has snowballed.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the time everyone is back and healthy and IF they can pull of a trade that has any value to the team? They might be in a massive hole trying to dig themselves out. It's like being down 30 and spending the next 3 quarters just trying to bring the score even.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm super sad as a az sports fan suns suckin and cards are awful

Ahhhhh well hope it turns around soon is what it is

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I missed this one but a -38 from Paul and a +19 from Payne is... stunning.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are not exciting to watch when they lose.

The only remotely exciting young talent they can bring off the bench is Duane Washington Jr.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When no one can hit a basket Monty’s refusal to put Washington in early is just plain bizarre! Why do we bother having shooters on the bench if you’re not gonna play them when we need a damn basket? And CP3 playing 30 minutes in a game like this is beyond stupid as well run Payne and D Wash and see what can develop. Paul -38 on the floor what a complete joke what the **** is Monty watching???

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm super sad as a az sports fan suns suckin and cards are awful

Ahhhhh well hope it turns around soon is what it is
It's so hard to be an AZ sports fans sometimes between all the Pro and ASU sports constantly underachieving.

When no one can hit a basket Monty’s refusal to put Washington in early is just plain bizarre! Why do we bother having shooters on the bench if you’re not gonna play them when we need a damn basket? And CP3 playing 30 minutes in a game like this is beyond stupid as well run Payne and D Wash and see what can develop. Paul -38 on the floor what a complete joke what the **** is Monty watching???
I don't get the Washington thing. Monty did similar things the last two seasons with guys that were clearly struggling and yet let other guys sit on the bench. It's a disturbing trend with Monty. I think it's a loyalty thing. However, him not going to other players and his lack of in game adjustments has been downright frustrating the past few seasons. I still think he is a good coach but damn....frustrating.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point I’d take a 10 day on Nader. Since we need some depth and he was Monty’s guy.

I half heartedly watched the first half and shut it off into the 2nd.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

He’s KILLING this team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't get the Washington thing. Monty did similar things the last two seasons with guys that were clearly struggling and yet let other guys sit on the bench. It's a disturbing trend with Monty. I think it's a loyalty thing. However, him not going to other players and his lack of in game adjustments has been downright frustrating the past few seasons. I still think he is a good coach but damn....frustrating.

It's a very similar situation to Monty's reluctance to play Aaron Holiday in the playoffs last season.