Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-25-22

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was worried that last season was the top of the mountain for the group of Keim, Kliff and Kyler (Vance is not in the club). Frankly, I am tired of arguing over who deserves the most blame because they all deserve some. That said, Bidwill is a cheap owner and a meddler so getting a competent GM/HC combo will be by luck only and not something to count on. Keim is trash. Kliff's act is tired, and Kyler is overrated and unlikable. Vance sucks but he has always sucked. On to Carolina and hope something changes as unlikely as that may be.
This sums it up unfortunately

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dont care one bit about Kyler not liking Payton. At that this point we have kissed his ass so much we need a “name guy” to come in. Bidwill needs to pony up and just do it to calm the fans monkeybutt about the current state of this team
Never said otherwise. I just think Kyler isn't dumb. If you bring in a guy like Payton, he would fall in line. I see Kyler as a team first kinda guy.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I could see Kyler welcoming any coach who will make the team better overall. I don't see Kyler in the light some here do so I think he'd be another that could recognize what's good for the team and winning would be best for him as well. But who knows. I would hope he doesn't think this way. If he does... We're in big trouble with whatever head coach is running this team.
Honesty what have you seen from Kyler since he was at A&M that would support this assertion/assumption?

Kyler (and his family) have very firm opinions about how he can and should win and don’t really take kindly to disagreeing with those opinions.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was worried that last season was the top of the mountain for the group of Keim, Kliff and Kyler (Vance is not in the club). Frankly, I am tired of arguing over who deserves the most blame because they all deserve some. That said, Bidwill is a cheap owner and a meddler so getting a competent GM/HC combo will be by luck only and not something to count on. Keim is trash. Kliff's act is tired, and Kyler is overrated and unlikable. Vance sucks but he has always sucked. On to Carolina and hope something changes as unlikely as that may be.
correct, Keim is a yes-man for Bidwill and a personal friend, that's why he isn't going anywhere anytime soon and he deserves so much of the blame for assembling this roster and mismanaging the drafts.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many things done wrong with this team. Kliff is the head of the pimple.
Should have taken the fg to cut it to a one score game.
No sense of urgency on that last drive.
Kyler slides instead of running out of bounds and it took 25 seconds to get the next snap.
Don’t let the score fool you. Easily could have been 27 or 34 to 12.
You almost hope for a rout with the hopes things change.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Yeah, Kyler does nothing for me. He can be a Jay Cutlet dick however he wants if he’s producing, but this season, he’s playing like garbage. If he’s going to choose to act like an ass, he has to produce.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Still have a 1% thread of hope that with Hop and Moore coming back we find some sort of offensive mojo and look respectable. If we don’t clean house period. I know Bidwill won’t but if the offense still looks like crap after this year, Bidwill flat out must demand we bring in an quality NFL OC to reboot this offense

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you, but the NFL TV deal is what keeps these franchises afloat. Anything you wear, support, or attend will get picked up by the next person standing in line. Some people have stood by this team through much worse. Your constant rants about sticking it to the man is falling on deaf ears, especially on a message board with season ticket holders and diehard lifelong fans.

Hate to break it to you, but the NFL TV deal is what keeps these franchises afloat. Anything you wear, support, or attend will get picked up by the next person standing in line. Some people have stood by this team through much worse. Your constant rants about sticking it to the man is falling on deaf ears, especially on a message board with season ticket holders and diehard lifelong fans.

It's partially a joke and partially a stick to the man. Either way, it's a business and people should vote with their money. NFL unfortunately have covered each other backs for failing and underperforming franchises.

I've been a season ticket holder outside of the state traveling more miles in a year than most fans do in a decade, as well as a fan for several decades since I was 5. Don't need to lecture me on any of those things. People can keep pouring money to a business who does not care about them (every business ever).

But sports has an irrationality to it that is quite interesting, even on a worldwide level. Fan is short for fanatic after all.

Huffing and puffing on message board don't do anything. You want change or do you want the same ol Cardinals for decades? What else is there? It would make sense "Diehard fans" would be doing anything to get their voice heard instead of settling for mediocrity at best. Unfortunately only money talks.

Last edited:

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Honesty what have you seen from Kyler since he was at A&M that would support this assertion/assumption?

Kyler (and his family) have very firm opinions about how he can and should win and don’t really take kindly to disagreeing with those opinions.
So, because he also wants what's best for himself it means that both can't be true? I guess I would just point to the fact guys in college or NFL can be selfish about many things.... rightfully....but when on the field and for the sake of the team, will do what it takes by any means. Neither of us know obviously. It's just my personal gut feeling. I also think he's capable of learning as he grows up as a man. I can get behind that idea as well... So, I'll be glass half full on the dude until I hear how horrible of a teammate he is.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not that we would definitely have gotten in any ways but Kliff had to kick that FG the one before

So many almosts in this game the Zaven near sack, the near catch by ERtz, the overthrow of Hollywood etc
Mediocre teams have a lot of almosts. This is lesser mid-tier team. Squarely mediocre.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
**** you, Kyler.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He was probably going at Isabella when he got heated with him on the sideline. Isabella was asleep on a big play. Nothing earth shattering here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose