2021 NBA Free Agency and Trades

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be a great young guy to add to our core. I would really like that signing.

But we still need another big.

Definitely need more size and I still want another point guard.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
And whose idea was it for Saric to be the only playable big on the roster other than Ayton?
Guy, give it a rest. There aren’t many available bigs that would’ve helped us against Giannis’ play. Our size wasn’t the only contributing factor to losing the Finals. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to greatness.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And whose idea was it for Saric to be the only playable big on the roster other than Ayton?

the guy who kept proving your pathetic sky is falling predictions wrong ALL YEAR. Rome wasn’t built in a day. But we were built within two games of an NBA title within two years of being the worst team in the league. And STILL would have won it even without Dario if Paul doesn’t need surgery on his wrist.

now in this offseason, only three hours into it, Jones has gotten a solid backup SG and a good back up C. And he’s gotten Payne resigned to an amazing contract... one you DIDNT THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. You were also ******* your pants that Paul was gone. And guess what. THAT DIDNT HAPPEN EITHER. So, how about you have a little patience and show a little faith after making a gigantic fool of yourself all of last year, polluting the board with so many ridiculously stupid and annoying posts, that you got yourself banned for months.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dieng, Kanter, Drummond, Cousins, Whiteside and more are available.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, to me Drummond, Cousins and Whiteside are all more a negative than a positive.

Kantor would be ok I guess.

Even Robin Lopez is out there. Still lots of big men available.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the Suns bring Nader back.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Noooo saw lost craig to pacers that sucks guess cp3 got mad at craig getting nvm.... lol

But craigers players more replaceable than cp3 type obviously

Still awesome start to fa

And like mcgee signing size

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
v
Guy, give it a rest. There aren’t many available bigs that would’ve helped us against Giannis’ play. Our size wasn’t the only contributing factor to losing the Finals. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat to greatness.

Except that last year, McGee, Dieng, Dedmon and several other bigs were all available dirt cheap for nothing. Any one of them would have been enough combined with Craig.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
v

Except that last year, McGee, Dieng, Dedmon and several other bigs were all available dirt cheap for nothing. Any one of them would have been enough combined with Craig.
You hated Saric and Cam J
I believe you said both werent even NBA ready players....now it's the same with Jalen ....its the same thing every year with you.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
So far so good. CP3 is back, CP15 is back on an amazing contract. I would have preferred other options at backup Center, but McGee is a good signing. Hate to lose TC, but it is what it is. I still want a bigger backup PF, third PG, and a veteran or two. Interested to see who they get on minimum contracts. Great job by Jones so far.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard