Suns @ Lakers Sunday Playoff thread 5-30- 2021 - Game 4

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that and hopefully no AD...

I'm probably alone in wanting Davis to play. I don't want to hear excuses from Laker fans.

I think we'll hear them regardless because he won't be 100% if he plays but neither was Paul for roughly 2 1/2 games.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm probably alone in wanting Davis to play. I don't want to hear excuses from Laker fans.

I think we'll hear them regardless because he won't be 100% if he plays but neither was Paul for roughly 2 1/2 games.

Chris Paul was playing hurt so I'm fine hearing excuses from Lakers fans.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i don’t want AD to play if it guarantees we win. Which I think it will.

the Lakers fans can say whatever they want. I’ll be watching the second round and a run to the Finals while they complain and wax poetic about better times and unfair breaks.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish the Mavericks-Clippers game was on next. Nash coaches the Nets but I can't get into that team.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So glad Monty didn’t listen to everyone (including himself) and let our MVP candidate do his thing.
It's also something that could have lit a fire under his ass for today.. thats like a Popovich style move.. tell a guy no go...and then him get pissed about it and light it up when we need him the most.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Suns can get home and start playing like the Suns.

What an ugly game but maybe the Suns were blowing out the exhaust.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i don’t want AD to play if it guarantees we win. Which I think it will.

the Lakers fans can say whatever they want. I’ll be watching the second round and a run to the Finals while they complain and wax poetic about better times and unfair breaks.
Me thinks you love this living in California...I know I did when I lived in orange county during the Nash era.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
The NBA doesn't want the Lakers - and particularly LeBron - out of the playoffs, so the refs are going to everything they can to tilt the games in their direction. The NBA has been doing this since Stern took over as commissioner. That is the reality of it.

The Suns can overcome that advantage by playing a much better game than the Lakers that basically negates the advantage the referees build in. It's not impossible - other teams (albeit, a precious few) have done it over the years. But it's an uphill climb.
And a successful climb it was!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me thinks you love this living in California...I know I did when I lived in orange county during the Nash era.

The Nash days were great. Especially that 3-1 comeback series. That’s when My friends and I were at our MOST rabid with each other.

But I’m actually back in Phoenix for most of the summer. But I would LOVE listening to the radio tomorrow to hear their fans whining like babies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard