Suns @ Lakers Sunday Playoff thread 5-30- 2021 - Game 4

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should be clear to anyone watching this series that if Paul doesn't get injured, Suns were winning this series going away. They are better than the Lakers.

Maybe that's only due to Davis and Lebron being sub-optimal this entire season, but nevertheless.

They were 21-6 and really starting to play well when they went into that Denver game where AD got injured and subsequently missed the next 30 games. They were never the same again. But yes, whether we win this series or not, we are the better team with Paul healthy. We're still having to fight uphill against the stripes but any team facing Lebron has to deal with that crap.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even our good stuff looks sloppy... I guess I'll have to take it. I'm a picky fan :)

Suns won ugly which is a good sign going forward. This has been a trademark in close games this season.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two things. Did you hear post game with Paul? The Suns were going to sit him. Paul told the Suns hell no. He convinced them to give him a few minutes to see what he can do.

Second thing. With Paul being hurt and the rest of the team being up and down?!Ayton is the MAIN reason we are in this series.

Let that soak in.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow I'm in shock..... unbelievable win

I reversed jinx paul!!! Lol by my comment lol

Great late shot by book and ayton was huge on boards

Multiple bong hits to celebrate :) night mare cookies strain

You better toke up a bit more to punish yourself for your bad call.

We need a smoking emoji... This bottoms up one will have to do for now.

:beer:

Found one
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two things. Did you hear post game with Paul? The Suns were going to sit him. Paul told the Suns hell no. He convinced them to give him a few minutes to see what he can do.

Second thing. With Paul being hurt and the rest of the team being up and down?!Ayton is the MAIN reason we are in this series.

Let that soak in.

wow to all of that.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It’s sad to me that it seems monty is the last to come to this realization, if he’s even realized it at this juncture.

So glad Monty didn’t listen to everyone (including himself) and let our MVP candidate do his thing.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think we've had bad coaches here for so long that questioning their decisions became a natural response. Earl Watson, Igor, Hornacek, Lindsey Hunter. None of them are head coaches in the league today, which isn't a coincidence.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crowder, Bridges, and Cam Johnson shot 12-28 from the field and 7-20 from 3. Not quite up to what you'd want but an improvement over what they'd been doing, especially from 3. Both Bridges and Crowder were 3-8 from 3, which was big.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard