Random draft gurus tidbits 2021

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Ja’Marr Chase makes me nervous. The film is great but one year of production sharing the field with Burrow, Jefferson and Edwards-Helaire... History tells us one of the big-3 will flame out;Chase, Waddle, Smith.

Kevin White
DeVante Parker
Nelson Agholor
Breshad Perriman
Phillip Dorsett
Corey Coleman
Josh Doctson
Laquon Treadwell
Hollywood Brown
N’Keal Harry

All first rd picks since 2015 (too early too include last year’s crop) that have either flopped or haven’t lived up to their draft position yet.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Ja’Marr Chase makes me nervous. The film is great but one year of production sharing the field with Burrow, Jefferson and Edwards-Helaire... History tells us one of the big-3 will flame out;Chase, Waddle, Smith.

Kevin White
DeVante Parker
Nelson Agholor
Breshad Perriman
Phillip Dorsett
Corey Coleman
Josh Doctson
Laquon Treadwell
Hollywood Brown
N’Keal Harry

All first rd picks since 2015 (too early too include last year’s crop) that have either flopped or haven’t lived up to their draft position yet.
Chase relegated Justin Jefferson to the slot, out performed him and every other pass catcher on that roster as a 19 year old.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Kevin White
DeVante Parker
Nelson Agholor
Breshad Perriman
Phillip Dorsett
Corey Coleman
Josh Doctson
Laquon Treadwell
Hollywood Brown
N’Keal Harry

Waddle and Smith are probably the two with the biggest chance to bust though I don't know that it is inherently their fault. If Waddle doesn't go to a creative scheme or a scheme with vertical elements to it, he could have a Hollywood Brown type start. Smith is similar to Kyler in that he is a measurable outlier so if he fails, it is likely to be because of that. And even to that point, he probably just doesn't have the production of someone taken in the first round vs outright busting.

What Chase does just translates across more offenses in my opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave