Cardinals at Rams gameday thread 1-3-21

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Imagine going into a crucial game that's essentially a playoff game with a guy who's never thrown an NFL pass as backup when you have Hundley who has done a decent job in the past for us. What kind of coaching is that?

Unless Kyler's leg is falling off why isn't he out there in a crucial game? Goff wanted to play with a broken thumb.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
You can’t tell me Hundley isn’t as good and probably SIGNIFICANTLY better than Streveler...
THAT is on Kliff!
That’s what I was thinking too. Can’t believe Huntley wouldn’t have been a better option here. Streveler is probably the better mountain man, but I’d rather have the better QB and that’s Huntley.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Just curious:

can you challenge line calls (or no calls)???

I don’t have DVR, but I was sure strevler had a free play. At least 2 Rams jumped...

really, I think I’m still sleeping and dreaming...

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
With a QB who has struggled throwing absofreakinglutely!!!

Maddening :bang:

Oh BTW I’ve got a great question for Kliff that needs to asked in the postgame. With Kyler limited with a leg & Strevler having zero experience, why wasn’t Hundley active just in case? Hmmmm just proves his ineptitude!
And that would be why you play for the FG

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This isnt fair to Kliff losing his QB..

However, this offense looks like Texas Tech when they didnt have a good QB in. Kliff needs more creativity. Yes McVay is going against Vance. However, at least he's manufacturing offense.

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Did I miss something????

the rams jumped!!! Wtf!!!!

yup; really unlucky as CS was clearly taking the free play that the zebras missed

but I’m sure everyone has already blamed Kliff, Kyler, Keim, and Vance for the botched offsides miss

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am so irate right now. They run up the middle and I am thinking we are going to do the obvious given our position and go for field goal in a field position game and we throw the freaking ball, throw a pick, and throw a pick six... that's completely asinine

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It'd be nice if we could find an owner and gm who could build and create a sustainable culture around here for once... This is the first thing I see out on that field, and for most of the season.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In a game like this you would think they would have changed the offense a little when Streveler went in. Instead they have him throwing like Jim Kelly. One designed run and it worked. Go figure. Irs going to be a low scoring game, but hell throw deep I guess.

The second Kyler went down the game was probably over but the staff didn't give the team any chance.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I noticed so many bad snaps by Cole

About streveler as we supposed to know, he is not ready to play in the nfl, Hundley is by far the best option

McVay even with a back up Qb plays aggressive and Kliff is so conservative and it doesn't help

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If Byron Leftwich was still on the sideline...... Would Kyler just be standing and watching?

You truly do have to question his toughness at this point. Him just standing back there is better than what we just witnessed.

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I can't wrap my head around why Hundley wouldn't at least be active for today's game. KK is the absolute dumbest coach out there. It makes me sad to know we have to endure one more season of this crap before he is inevitably fired.

Mert

Reaction score
Why would you not put Hundley in the roster.You already know kyler is banged up.How can you be this dumb.Kliff is dumb and Vance is another level of dumb.Even kyler can't overcome this sort of dumbness.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am so irate right now. They run up the middle and I am thinking we are going to do the obvious given our position and go for field goal in a field position game and we throw the freaking ball, throw a pick, and throw a pick six... that's completely asinine
Same. I am all the way off the Kliff train. Zero redeeming qualities

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose