Cardinals.....Bills.......GAME DAY THREAD!!!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Alright cards fans our back is against the wall.. today is a must win for the Redbirds so we need everyone to focus today and stay positive

Let’s go REDBIRDS!!!!

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
good morning fellas... I've got a good feeling about today... something tells me Simmons makes some big plays. his official coming out party.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Bills have three secondary players out for covid. White, Hyde and poyer are all good but I hope we attack them on the ground and their second corner (Lewis?). Looking for another big game from kirk.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not sure about everyone else, but I can’t wait to watch K1 again, he’s must see TV no matter which team you root for at this point honestly. Grateful to be a fan of the team he happens to be on.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bills at Cardinals

The Bills ruled out RB Taiwan Jones (hamstring) and LB Del'Shawn Phillips (quadricep). T Cody Ford (ankle) and S Micah Hyde (ankle) are listed as questionable.

S Budda Baker (groin) is listed as questionable for the Cardinals, but is expected to play. RB Kenyan Drake (ankle), CB Dre Kirkpatrick (thigh), S Deionte Thompson (knee), and TE Maxx Williams (ankle) join him in the questionable category. DT Leki Fotu (ankle), G Justin Murray (hand), and DT Jordan Phillips (hamstring) are all out this week.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp go cards

Hoping we see the good def and offense show

Man with cards corners diggs brown gonna be hard to cover and allan can run....

I think cards play decent gm but lose i say cards 24 bills 38.... high scoring gm

Hope im wrong

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's hope the Cardinals defense can get some stops and the offense goes full throttle.

Go Cardinals!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard