Brett Hundley denies ex-wife's abuse claims, plans to countersue

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Obviously not giving Hundley a pass here but having played against him in the violent sport of football, me nor any of my teammates noticed anything extraordinarily violent about him (and there are certainly players who love the violence of it and will let you know with their play and words, just go watch Docketts high school tape).

Hundley seemed like a normal dude (played him 3 times) but everyone is different behind closed doors. My guess is this girl realized its finally over with him and is trying to cash in.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He stiff armed our best defensive player and AZ central snapped a pic of our guy completely in the air on the receiving end of the stiff arm but Brett never talked any poo like someone who enjoyed violence would typically do.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Even if true, the accuser is going to have a tough road to winning the case if there isn't other types of evidence:

As far as police reports go, the lawyer tells us he "doesn't think" there were reports filed, because the couple would break up and reconcile repeatedly.

We also asked if the accuser had photos of her alleged injuries, and we were told she does not have those.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is something really off about this - no criminal proceedings and no effort to go after him with it in their divorce? No pictures of injuries? No police reports. I am not saying she is or isn't lying but you can't prove anything in court like that.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Right now, not enough substance to determine guilt. If he did do it, he’s gotta go

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Lawyer here.

Couple thoughts:
1. I really doubt a contingency lawyer would announce a public lawsuit without some reasonable assurance of settlement (meaning there’s evidence corroborating the plaintiff’s claims). Unless it’s a young/inexperienced and/or really bad lawyer seeking publicity to boost its book it’s a waste of the lawyer’s time to spend presumably tens of hours researching the case facts and then file this without evidence.

2. If there’s “any” evidence, he’s getting cut. Hurts in the 4th might be necessary now.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael will have a conversation with him and use his skills as a federal prosecutor and act accordingly

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
the mans 26 years old. who let him get married in the first place? too young to be dealing with ex wife drama

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So....she was beaten before they were married. And then she married him?

Ok, honey, the whole world believes you and this is not a money grab.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The key word for me is "sue." He is not being charged with a crime by a prosecutor in criminal court... at least not yet. If things change and strong evidence is submitted it might look different.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Her report says he broke her ankle somehow. Where is the doctor's report?

I know a bunch of people are trying to walk the line, but I will say it...She's lying. There are a lot of deadbeats that play football. There are also a lot of deadbeats that try to latch on to NFL football player through a relationship or marriage. It goes both ways. For every disgusting abuser we see exposed, IMO there are an equal number of women who would gladly make up a story to try and cash in.

I hope its not true. I hope he counter-sues her and wins. I also think that if these cases are ever proven false, the accuser should spend time in prison. As a society we need to send the message that knowingly making false accusations against an innocent person is a big big deal and wont be tolerated.

Johninromania

Veteran
Reaction score
Let’s not jump the gun here. It’s a lawsuit based on a allegation that no evidence has been presented. That’s why we have due process. I’m not it’s not true or it’s true, let it play out. If I remember a famous case just came out with Johnny Dep and Amber Heard. Everyone dog piled on Him and convicted him before a shred of evidence. Then it came out that Heard was the Psycho and the abuser.