Hassan Reddick to OLB

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Another stellar pick from the last man standing in Arizona. Oh nvm he went to Temple so it’s Arian’s fault.

See posts #9 and #10

Last edited:

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
This move is obviously a last attempt to salvage the Cardinal career of Reddick. He clearly doesn't have the instincts or smarts to play inside linebacker. His hesitancy and false steps prevent him from functioning in the middle. I think it's a long shot that he does anything on the outside as a rush linebacker, but it's this or nothing for him.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He sucks.......

He is going to fail there. He is too small.

Time for him to go.

What a horrible pick.

Keim's drafts......ugh

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
this seems like a parallel of his Temple career-

Safety, then LB...…… then Rush DE where he went from JAG to a top 40 NFL prospect

question on if he can set the edge in the run game, but I don't think anyone cares about the run defense these days...…..

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Wait...a RB/S turned DE in college doesn't have the instincts to play LB in the NFL? Shocker.

At the end of the day, its not Reddick's fault. I hope he succeeds but he never should have been selected by Keim.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Actually I think Arians had a lot to do with Reddick being selected. I think the dynamics between Arians/Keim was like a father/son relationship with Dad having the last say or being the more experienced one so Arians had stronger influence on draft day.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's amazing that people forget that Reddick was an OLB for the greater share of his rookie season, and he was so dynamic that he was immediately moved back to ILB. We saw very little that rookie season when he was used almost exclusively in passing situations that hinted at greatness.

Even on the rare times when he's asked to blitz from the inside or outside, he's show very little ability to do anything when he's not completely untouched.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Good point K9. This is a redo for Reddick's rookie year on the off-chance that he'll do better at OBL this time around. The chances are slim and none.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Actually I think Arians had a lot to do with Reddick being selected. I think the dynamics between Arians/Keim was like a father/son relationship with Dad having the last say or being the more experienced one so Arians had stronger influence on draft day.

Then maybe he will trade Reddick for OJ Howard

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What would be a natural position for a guy in his mold?

Do we need a fullback?

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It's amazing that people forget that Reddick was an OLB for the greater share of his rookie season, and he was so dynamic that he was immediately moved back to ILB. We saw very little that rookie season when he was used almost exclusively in passing situations that hinted at greatness.

Even on the rare times when he's asked to blitz from the inside or outside, he's show very little ability to do anything when he's not completely untouched.

i might be misremembering but wasn’t he moved to ILB due to an injury? As in he was filling in for someone who was injured?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Credit: Darren urban at azcardinals.com

Walker played all 79 defensive snaps Sunday. Reddick, who has struggled in his inside linebacker role all season, played just one defensive snap Sunday. He was in coverage when Rams tight end Tyler Higbee caught his touchdown pass.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk