Arizona Cardinals @ NY Giants Pregame thread. 10/14/19-10/19/19

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got a creeping bad feeling about this game. Because it’s kyler vs Danny it’s going to get national attention. Which usually means bad things for cardinals fans. Kyler might outplay Danny over the course of the season but if the giants win this weekend the media will fawn over Danny for the rest of the year over kyler.
Yea I do worry about getting "Kyle Allen'd"

Hopefully we get it done though.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Giants have been very poor on defense (pretty similar to as bad as our defense) this year and we have the better offense. They will have the advantage of more prep time and playing at home. Should be a close game that comes down to the wire.
Saquon is gonna get a lot of yards lol

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Don't know where to post this.....would you do it?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Don't know where to post this.....would you do it?
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This would be a bitter pill to swallow. The football player is great and would be a great fit. The person is trash, and is once incident away from an extended suspension.

I think I would argue that Peterson is more valuable to our roster than Hill would be based upon the defense being a bigger issue than the offense. The flip side is that Hill would be under contract for more years and would open up the offense a ton.2

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This would be a bitter pill to swallow. The football player is great and would be a great fit. The person is trash, and is once incident away from an extended suspension.

I think I would argue that Peterson is more valuable to our roster than Hill would be based upon the defense being a bigger issue than the offense. The flip side is that Hill would be under contract for more years and would open up the offense a ton.2
Yea its tough.

The defense would stay a sieve, but the offense could be scary. Having Hill would probably extend Fitz's career as well. However, the off field issues..

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki

·
1m

The key matchup going into #AZvsNYG game will be trying to contain Saquon Barkley

After missing the past three weeks due to an injury, the expectation is that Barkley will play on Sunday.

He has 1,199 scrimmage yds (133.2 per game) & 8 TDs (7 rush, 1 rec) in 9 career home games

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Who gets cut by this weekend? Someone has to go before the game since PP is back.

Max Garcia was practicing too so I assume he will be off the PUP soon and someone else will get released. Who occupies the bottom of the 53 as it currently stands?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea its tough.

The defense would stay a sieve, but the offense could be scary. Having Hill would probably extend Fitz's career as well. However, the off field issues..

Yeah for me the problem is just I want absolutely nothing to do with Tyreek Hill the person. Great player, would be deadly in this offense, but wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
need kirk to start cutting. Hes making my fantasy games nailbiters putting scrubs in his place.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah for me the problem is just I want absolutely nothing to do with Tyreek Hill the person. Great player, would be deadly in this offense, but wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.

agreed. Hill is electric but such a complete piece of poo that I would be ashamed to be a Cards fan with him on it.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Who gets cut by this weekend? Someone has to go before the game since PP is back.

Max Garcia was practicing too so I assume he will be off the PUP soon and someone else will get released. Who occupies the bottom of the 53 as it currently stands?

Probably the Banjo guy since he couldn't play guitar.