Welcome to the NFL draft thread April 25-April 27, 2019

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently the Giants liked Jones better than Rosen, and the Redskins liked Haskins better. So... I guess Rosen wouldn't have been the first QB off the board this year, as some have said. #Sad.

...dbs

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looking more and more like Rosen will be the backup, at least until another starter gets injured.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Looking more and more like Rosen will be the backup, at least until another starter gets injured.
And the team and fan base will be divided, and as soon as Murray starts to slip people will be screaming for Rosen. Great culture for a first year coach to walk into. Recipe for failure and drama. Peterson asks for a trade again by week 4?

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Apparently the Giants liked Jones better than Rosen, and the Redskins liked Haskins better. So... I guess Rosen wouldn't have been the first QB off the board this year, as some have said. #Sad.

...dbs

Mayhaps. I think a year in the NFL with him struggling so much scared teams off. I still say that if any of the QB's taken this year played on the Cards last year they would have all sucked as bad or even worse then Josh ( except for Murray :) )

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe NE trades us their pick for Rosen. One can dream right?

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Keim dealt our 33rd and Rosen for the 32nd pick just to say he got a 1st round pick for Rosen.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So Haskins, who had been projected in the top 10 ends up going 15? Wow. And did I see that correctly? The Raiders go...Ferrell at #4? Was he even projected in the top 15?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn