Zona MSU

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I dont expect to win this game, but the fact that Zona is up at half despite being down 15 early shows that it's not giving up without a fight, despite being so thin.

Credit Miller for keeping the faith.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Any word on Kobi Simmons? I have watch ESPN so was able to see the last 3 minutes during intermission of my son's school play. Bad dad. :p

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
Kobi was running and jumping on the bench at the end trying to work through what is probably a light sprain. Didn't look too worrisome once he got to moving around again.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Lot of good learning moments for the team despite the win

• Chance needs to stop swinging his elbows so much or he'll get some silly flagrants
  • Alkins has to realize that he can't play "Bully Ball" like he did in New York. Has to use his skill rather than his power
  • Miller needs to feature Lauri in the offense. He was unguardable last night and felt it was criminal that he didn't get more touches
  • Ristic sucks and will always suck.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kobi impressive

If he shoots like that all year he's going to be really good. I saw him play a few times in HS he was never that good of a shooter, he has a push release on his shot, but when he's making 3's he's tough to guard.

Tough game for Alkins but he's still one of my favorite players just an incredibly engaging and likable kid.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

• Chance needs to stop swinging his elbows so much or he'll get some silly flagrants
  • Alkins has to realize that he can't play "Bully Ball" like he did in New York. Has to use his skill rather than his power
  • Miller needs to feature Lauri in the offense. He was unguardable last night and felt it was criminal that he didn't get more touches

For Dusan to score 2 pts is pathetic. Sad thing is he'll look like Kareem vs the next cupcake.

Is Michigan St expected to win their conference when they get back some of their depth guys. Our non-con schedule this year doesn't look great so MSU finishing top-10 will be important.

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Agree on all of that. Lauri is one of the most polished freshmen I've ever seen. Plays within himself. Very high on him. He HAS to be featured.

Pleasantly surprised with Pinder. Good energy diet worker. Reminds me of a longer Eugene edgerson. And that's a good thing.

Man is Ristic soft and slow.

PJC impressed me. Didn't get taken advantage of, broke down the defense.

Really like Kobi. If Trier returns they will be a force in the backcourt. And Kadeem played very veteran ball. IMO better than he looked all last year. Very deep in the backcourt.

Chance looks serviceable.

Such a shame not to have Ray with these guys. Such a shame.

Will look forward to seeing Adkins coming out party when he "gets it" at this level. He can use the bully ball but can't rely on it. Has to develop counters to effectively use his considerable strength.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave