Zombieland

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big Zombie movie fan.

With that said this movie was fantastic! I was totally surprised with how awesome this movie was from begining to end.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
I recently watched it. While I don't share the same enthusiasm that everyone else in the thread does, I thought it was entertaining.

It looks like a sequel is coming out in two years.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently watched it. While I don't share the same enthusiasm that everyone else in the thread does, I thought it was entertaining.

It looks like a sequel is coming out in two years.

I thought it was great, for a zombie movie. I lost interest in the walking dead a few decades ago but this one was entertaining, kind of a Zombie Lite. Finally, a zombie movie that tastes great AND is less filling. It didn't overdo the gore nor was it unnecessarily campy. I'd not rate it among my favorite movies (or anywhere close) but, considering the genre, it was a fun watch.

Steve

Last edited:

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
wife and I both really enjoyed it ..... really liked the bill murray cameo and woody absolutely rocked

my wife mentioned that the one dude sounded too much like michael cera while delivering lines which then got in my head a little bit

a lot of the little things in this movie just cracked me up ..... like how he had to paint the 3 on all his vehicles

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
This damned movie was in my instant queue, but Netflix must have removed it from the streaming list literally the day I was going to watch this movie. Ugh.

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this, but I have it on DVD and love it and watched it again.

Some trivia from the end of the movie. End of the movie spoiler for those who have not seen it.

At the end of the movie when Emma Stone tells Columbus her real name is "Krista". Emma Stone's mom is named "Krista".

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
"I hate coconut. Not the taste, the consistency..."

lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose