Supporting Member
Reaction score
This generation's Citizen Kane.

Definitely a must see!

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1:42 minutes of my life I'll never get back from watching that.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know..... Perhaps enjoying a doobie or two before the movie would make this hilarious. (It sure worked for the original Wizard of Oz. ;) )

Even without, watching this with a "Toxic Avenger" mentality might actually be fun.

ozzfloyd

The Carp
Reaction score
I love terrible flicks like this. Highly stupid, cheesy, and raunchy. Never to be confused with real cinema, but sometimes these things are soooo bad they're entertaining.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zombeavers

Release Date: March 20, 2015 (limited)
Studio: Freestyle Releasing
Director: Jordan Rubin
MPAA Rating: R (for horror violence/gore, crude sexual content, graphic nudity, and language throughout)
Screenwriters: Jordan Rubin, Al Kaplan, Jon Kaplan
Genre: Comedy, Horror

Starring: John Mayer, Rachel Melvin, Bill Burr, Jake Weary, Lexi Atkins, Cortney Palm, Hutch Dano, Peter Gilroy

Plot Summary: They're ferocious, they're furry, they're Zombeavers, the stars of this 2015 horror-comedy, directed by Jordan Rubin. When a trio of sexy college girls (Cortney Palm, Rachel Melvin, Lexi Atkins) arrive at a remote cabin for a weekend getaway, their vacation is quickly jeopardized by a hungry bear, a menacing hunter (Rex Linn), and the girls' own party-crashing boyfriends (Hutch Dano, Jake Weary, Peter Gilroy). However, these preliminary disturbances are nothing compared to what lurks in the lake by the cabin: The result of a local chemical spill, a horde of bloodthirsty, zombified beavers closes in on the unsuspecting co-eds. It isn't long before the kids are engaged in a life and death struggle with the ferocious Zombeavers, but it turns out that the creatures themselves are only the beginning of their nightmare. Featuring cameos by Bill Burr and John Mayer, Zombeavers is infectiously funny and terrifying. Zombeavers. They'll dam you to hell!

You must be registered for see images attach