Zaven Collins vs Isaiah Simmons

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OMFG, so I was a PV2 when I went there, and rode on a bus filled with kids going to basic training. I was only a year or two older, but they looked at me like a sage. I described exactly what happens at boot camp--I was a combat engineer and went to Fort Lost-in-the-Woods in the state of Misery. Then we get there, the drill sergeant gets on the bus, and, I kid you not, said, "Hello and welcome to Fort Jackson." They then told the kids they were allowed to keep blow dryers, playing cards, and all kinds of little luxuries. They all sneered because they thought I had them on. One of them muttered at me, "Dropped for pushups and drinking water out of a 5-gallon fuel can, huh?" I asked the female drill sergeant WTF? She was sad, and relayed that they weren't allowed to even sound mean at Fort Jackson any longer.

I got my revenge, though. We were housed a floor down from the drill sergeant trainees. They kept trying to make us lower ranked soldiers do stuff, and kept getting in trouble when they'd get pissed we didn't follow their "orders" lol
Man I went to the Fort of Hard Knocks for Basic and everyone in AIT who went to Jackson got clowned because of its reputation for being soft. My Basic unit was broken down from the moment your drill Sargent call your name and built back up as a soldier by blue cycle like it should be. Surprised that soldiers don’t get smoked because I know in some line units if you f up then that’s an hour-long smoking session with NCO’s taking turns smoking the private.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA