Zach Snyder’s Justice League

ArizonaSportsFan

Reaction score
The intro of Flash was pretty cringe to me, but other than that and the epilogue I really enjoyed it. But I had seen JL already and thought it was ok. Not sure why Aquaman is in the JL unless they are doing stuff in the ocean. ;)

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
The intro of Flash was pretty cringe to me, but other than that and the epilogue I really enjoyed it. But I had seen JL already and thought it was ok. Not sure why Aquaman is in the JL unless they are doing stuff in the ocean. ;)

They could’ve left out some Barry Allen and Lois Lane stuff. The 15 second skip button was handy.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Aquaman’s powers outside of the water were... perplexing.

and man that epilogue. Wow.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who knew that getting an axe to the shoulder would make Darkseid forget the location of his entire reason for existing in the universe!? Plus the chafing it must have caused.

Also, congrats to Snyder for becoming to slow motion what JJ Abrams is to lens flares.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Spent four nights watching it. It’s better than the theatrical version but I wouldn’t say it’s good. It was entertaining at times, but overall I’d say it’s just okay. DC/WB can’t hold a candle compared to Marvel right now, in my opinion.

Darkseid not knowing where earth was didn’t make sense to me. Also, once Superman shows up, Wonder Woman and Aquaman can all of a sudden start beating up on Steppenwolf? Martian Manhunter as an ending? Meh.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Who knew that getting an axe to the shoulder would make Darkseid forget the location of his entire reason for existing in the universe!? Plus the chafing it must have caused.

Also, congrats to Snyder for becoming to slow motion what JJ Abrams is to lens flares.
Right?!? I was like, “wtf did I miss?”

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Right?!? I was like, “wtf did I miss?”
I was like, “So Superman was effectively the deterrent for the Motherboxes waking...” but...

What about the 5,000 years before he arrived on Earth?

The Darkseid axe amnesia thing could be forgivable with the passage of time. We forget things within a generation. But it WAS SAME CAST OF CHARACTERS! It wasn’t like they had to pass down the knowledge to someone new! So did they just stumble across Earth and invade it without marking the coordinates? Then in retreat, Darkseid is like, hey Doug, did you leave a beacon or something? Trail of breadcrumbs?

And poor Doug is like, “oh crap!” before getting an Omega beam in the ass.

carrrnuttt

Didactic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was like, “So Superman was effectively the deterrent for the Motherboxes waking...” but...

What about the 5,000 years before he arrived on Earth?

This one's actually pretty simple and was explained in the movie itself.

The motherboxes stayed inert on Earth until Silas Stone somehow awakened the one he had with his experiments and using it on his son.

Once awake, they went "back to sleep" realizing that a Kryptonian was protecting the world they're in, and didn't "wake up" again until after the Kryptonian died.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This one's actually pretty simple and was explained in the movie itself.

The motherboxes stayed inert on Earth until Silas Stone somehow awakened the one he had with his experiments and using it on his son.

Once awake, they went "back to sleep" realizing that a Kryptonian was protecting the world they're in, and didn't "wake up" again until after the Kryptonian died.
Man, stupid kryptonians. If they hadn’t all stayed on their dying planet when they had the technology to escape the entire universe would’ve been safe from all those bad guys.