Zach Brown Available

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
We’ve had numerous opportunities to get him and for whatever reason Keim hasn’t pulled the trigger. Don’t believe this will be any different.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd sign him for a reasonable contract.

Reddick insurance.
I think he would make a great tandem with Hicks. Two 3 down LBs would be a great luxury to the defense. I think playing Reddick at OLB on passing downs would take advantage of his pass rush ability. Signing Brown would give the defense flexibility.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think he would make a great tandem with Hicks. Two 3 down LBs would be a great luxury to the defense. I think playing Reddick at OLB on passing downs would take advantage of his pass rush ability. Signing Brown would give the defense flexibility.

If you’re playing Reddick as OLB I’m passing downs? Who is he replacing Chandler Jones? Or Terrell Suggs?

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
If you’re playing Reddick as OLB I’m passing downs? Who is he replacing Chandler Jones? Or Terrell Suggs?

Reddick played OLB his rookie year when Golden got injured. That didn’t work out well. But IF that were the case they’d probably move Jones inside for the particular play.
Suggs-Nkemdiche(or whoever)-Jones-Reddick(Bosa??)

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But isn’t that the down you play Suggs in to keep him fresh? (Passing downs)
Suggs is getting paid to play more than just passing downs, if Suggs is not going to start maybe Reddick puts on a few pounds and moves to OLB.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suggs is getting paid to play more than just passing downs, if Suggs is not going to start maybe Reddick puts on a few pounds and moves to OLB.

Says who??? Did you get the press release saying he is going to be a full time starter?

cardsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Our defense is rounding into shape.. I don't Reddick to be our biggest liability.. I'd like it if we could sign him..although there is only so much money.. and I think offense is still the biggest key to a successful season.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Says who??? Did you get the press release saying he is going to be a full time starter?
That is what pundits are projecting if we don't take Bosa. If season started today or ARZ does the unthinkable and takes Murray or trades down who starts opposite Jones?

OP
OP
Reddog

Reddog

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Available again, Eagles cut him. He was making $1.5M on a one year deal.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I know he is injured, but zeke turner I think should get a chance when healthy, i like what i saw from him
But vj drop him in the depth chart, even behind Gardeck...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave