Zach Allen

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Aaron Donald not a Tackle?
He isn't. He is an interior lineman which makes it even more impressive. There has never been an interior lineman that can do what he does. He is the best defensive player of all time, and we have a 3 time defensive player of the year on our team.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He isn't. He is an interior lineman which makes it even more impressive. There has never been an interior lineman that can do what he does. He is the best defensive player of all time, and we have a 3 time defensive player of the year on our team.
I thought D Tackles were interior linemen and D Ends were. well, on the end of the line.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought D Tackles were interior linemen and D Ends were. well, on the end of the line.
You are right. I was thinking about how bad Beachum has been for us so I was thinking of the tackle on the offensive side of the ball. Carry on.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Joe Greene begs to differ

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

He really is remarkable. My friend was at the game last night her BF got free tix. The BF is apparently a 49ers fan they had a few Rams fans near them and the fans were commenting all night how the 49ers were afraid to not double Donald. She said my BF finally turned around and said it's not fear it's they're smart, they understand the only chance the Rams have to win this game is to have Donald wreck the game causing turnovers.

I still think he's a dirty player but man is he a great player

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... I really hope Keim gets ONE of our young up and comers signed to extensions this season. If we go to go into the off-season with Zach Allen, Murphy and Hollywood Brown all becoming FA, that's a freaking disaster in the making.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man... I really hope Keim gets ONE of our young up and comers signed to extensions this season. If we go to go into the off-season with Zach Allen, Murphy and Hollywood Brown all becoming FA, that's a freaking disaster in the making.
Not to mention 3/5 of our starting offensive line.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I believe that the Cardinals picked up the 5th year option for Brown. So that gives them some leeway.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Josh Jones will pretty much have to start.
With the financial decisions the Cardinals will need to make, yes, but that is his FA year so you will have to pay him for one year of production if he does well. I don't know how much you can count on Hudson and Pugh as good as they are. Especially if the season is not a great one (record/injuries). Unfortunately, that leaves some very big holes. Maybe Ford and Hernandez can work out at G. They are vets, they are physical, and hopefully they both get some run this season to confirm they work. The difficult part is that both are FAs so you are going to have to pay them decent money. Smith and Harlow likely battle for the C spot which is a bit scary.

You also have Zach Allen, Watt, Byron Murphy, and they will probably need to extend Brown to create cap space as he is a 13 mil hit and you want him under contract for 2024 when you have to make a decision about Hopkins.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
To be fair to Keim he did get Jalen Thompson re-signed to a deal and extended Humphries (still only 29!).

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
2023 is going to be another weird off-season

We already have 9.23 is dead money. You can add Watt's 7.2 voidable year to that. Same with AJ Green's 1.25. That is 17.68 mil in dead money right now. If Rodney Hudson retires, add 5.28 to that number. We have 36 mil in cap space right now, Hudson would free up another 5.27. So, 40 mil but several roster holes. Getting Allen and Murphy done now would provide some clarity for the team and the roster which is why I would hope Keim would do it but he and I rarely see eye to eye. Brown should get an extension because they will need the space.

The big issue is that we will have multiple OL to replace but also our two best defensive linemen and best CB, and all three are within our 5 best defensive players of the roster and two are under 26.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
2023 is going to be another weird off-season

We already have 9.23 is dead money. You can add Watt's 7.2 voidable year to that. Same with AJ Green's 1.25. That is 17.68 mil in dead money right now. If Rodney Hudson retires, add 5.28 to that number. We have 36 mil in cap space right now, Hudson would free up another 5.27. So, 40 mil but several roster holes. Getting Allen and Murphy done now would provide some clarity for the team and the roster which is why I would hope Keim would do it but he and I rarely see eye to eye. Brown should get an extension because they will need the space.

The big issue is that we will have multiple OL to replace but also our two best defensive linemen and best CB, and all three are within our 5 best defensive players of the roster and two are under 26.
Not many teams have a ton of cap space either.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
lol... AD is good.

Prime Time was better

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson