Your Favorite Hidden Tracks?

KingLouieLouie

Going Old School!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The STP discussion inspired this thread because I love the hidden track on "Purple".... Anyways, what are your favorite hidden track?

Other than the one on "Purple", I love "Love Song" on Alice-in-Chain's "SAP" and the one on Tool's "Sober"......

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I don't know what they call it, but the little 30 second bit hidden at the end of Urge Overkill's "Saturation" (it's about 11 minutes after "Heaven 90210" ends) just cracks me up every time I hear it.

It's kind of a mish-mash of sound bits that probably come from various recording sessions (examples - "Do I sing into the side of this thing?" & "We've never recorded in the big leagues before" & "Is this thing on?" & "You got it") that are sampled and repeated over and over as cheesy keyboard music plays in the background, eventually segueing into small sampled bit from the "Mary Tyler Moore" theme. It's hysterical.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"A Little Hungover You" by Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers on iAmericano! is pretty good. I don't know if it's my favorite, but it's the only one I can think of right now.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KingLouieLouie said:
and the one on Tool's "Sober"......
That one freaked me out when I discovered it. I look over and my CD player is counting up tracks all the way up to 69 (I think)....I thought I had a ghost in the machine