Your Dream Draft - using Cards 1st 3 picks anyway U Want

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Even if not possible, what would you like to see happen as a dream come true scenario for Your Cards' team.

Not Possible - but I would love Cards to have an offense built on Speed. To accomplish this in my dream draft I would: Trade back just far enough to still draft Rondale Moore and pick up enough ammo to move up to top of R2 or bottom of R1 and take Travis Etienne at RB. With Murray's speed thrown in, we would have one scary offence, not to mention Hopkins.

More Reasonable - Use our top 3 picks on the best 2 IOL and CB we can. Lots of combos to accomplish this whether we go CB in the first and IOL in R 2/3, or IOL in R 1, CB in R2, and IOL in R3. Either way, I think the kid from Wisc-Whitewater, Meinerz would be a great R3 pick, and/or the kid from Buffalo, Awosika, in R5.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More Reasonable - Use our top 3 picks on the best 2 IOL and CB we can. Lots of combos to accomplish this whether we go CB in the first and IOL in R 2/3, or IOL in R 1, CB in R2, and IOL in R3. Either way, I think the kid from Wisc-Whitewater, Meinerz would be a great R3 pick, and/or the kid from Buffalo, Awosika, in R5.

This is how I feel. Hopefully Surtain falls. This assumes that we re-sign Reddick at least.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Rashawn Slater in round 1 is my dream. He solves any one problem on our offensive line.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
like me checking out different nfl sites' mock drafts.

Am I not credible enough for you?

I mean Sewell has been regarded as the number 1 OT prospect in this draft for like the last two years. He’s considered generational.

I haven’t seen a mock draft yet that doesn’t have him in the top 5 and most have him as the first non QB taken

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Jamar Chase, WR, LSU
Trey Smith , OG Tennessee
CB

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BPA at these positions when our picks comes up:

OL
CB
WR/TE
EDGE

SK cannot afford to whiff on this pick draft with every team in our division getting better.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Whatever I want?

Marrquez Stevenson Round 3

Who? I don't know this guy and cannot seem to find him in this particular ga!axy.

Oops.....I found him eating at a taco bell in Houston. He looked fast running to the bathroom.

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who? I don't know this guy and cannot seem to find him in this particular ga!axy.

Oops.....I found him eating at a taco bell in Houston. He looked fast running to the bathroom.

Close comp is Will Fuller, who is about to make 9 million in Free agency.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You can site Daniel Jeremiah as one who likes Slater more than Sewell which is reflected in his top 50. However, he has Sewell going higher in his mock draft because that is what he is hearing.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If this is dream scenario....

1st round - Surtain or Farley
2nd Round - Kardavious Toney
3rd Round - Starting quality Interior O-Line

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
if i'm steve Keim i'm sticking to major programs and ditching the cute stuff. Clemson, Alabama, Notre Dame, etc

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
CB is tough for me in this draft because I like other players in rounds more than I seem to like the CB that would be available.

My dream today.

1 - Rashawn Slater - OL
(He can play all across the line. He can win one-on-one. He is a good athlete. Ideally I would like him at C)
***Why he drops: At 6'3 he does not have typical size for a OT and teams can be hesitant to draft an OG in the top 15

2 - Jayson Oweh - EDGE
(The "need" might not be there but the talent sure is. If I am drafting I want a player who able to out-perform his draft position. Oweh can do this and plays a premium position. He would be a rotational guy early as he is raw, but that is ok for a 2nd round guy.)
***Why he drops: Production. Oweh hasn't shown much in terms of technical polish and has a glaring lack of production. It is a competitive EDGE class so teams might use production as a tie-breaker which would cause Oweh to be edged out.

3 - Dyami Brown - WR
(I do feel like we need a vertical element in our offense. I really like Brown as a player and he has been able to be very productive for multiple years at North Carolina. There are positions that I am interested here, but I just feel the talent and need driect me to WR.)
***Why he drops: Positional depth. There are so many really good WRs in this class that it is easy to see a path were a player like Brown is available in round 3. Personal preference and style of play are going to be the biggest factors in separating WRs in the top 3 rounds of this draft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson