You wanna know why Quentin was called up?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Man I hope this pays off in a nice trade for the D-backs, but IMO, they won't get much at all in return for Carlos...

Were Gagne to turn them down, Boston's fallback would be Washington Nationals closer Chad Cordero. The Red Sox would offer outfielder Wily Mo Pena in a package. If they are able to move Pena, they would then consider signing outfielder Bobby Kielty.
Plan B on another bat – if the Dye talks go nowhere – is vague. But, the Arizona Diamondbacks are shopping outfielder Carlos Quentin in the hopes of landing a starting pitcher. They've spoken to the Nationals, though the Nationals wouldn't seem to be able to satisfy them on the starter front.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/ml...-on-Gagne-Dye-Yankees-seek-pen-?urn=mlb,40902

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
I hope it's a good pitcher, but how many of them are even available?

I'd be disappointed if we gave up on CQ for a guy like Contreras.

sundevil04

AZ Cardinals Mortgage Guy
Reaction score
Go

so if we deal Quintin and Hairston is gone does that mean we're counting on salazaar and davanon in RF!?!?
________
Lovely Wendie

Last edited:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Carlos Quentin...as of right now is a great AAAA OF...too good for AAA and bad in the majors.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carlos Quentin...as of right now is a great AAAA OF...too good for AAA and bad in the majors.

Too bad there is not a journeyman outfielder we can trade him for on the Tigers. It worked once before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard