You Guys Need a QB

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I was reading the fantasy draft talk about Blaine Gabbert being "the answer," and that some were thinking WR in the 1st round. I opened this thread because anything I said as an opposing fan in the Cardinals forum probably wouldn't be received well there. I'm not talking smack (well, maybe a little). Well, this next game vs the Rams will probably make you rethink BG as your guy.

Your Oline isn't that good, and the center of it is about to get crushed by Aaron Donald. Our rookie DE will get the start this time because of Conner Barwin's arm injury. His last name is Ebukam, and he's better/faster than Barwin is these days, and Robert Quinn is still coming hard from the other side. Gabbert is going to get flushed to either of these guys when AD comes up the middle. We will do you a favor and expose Gabbert for what he is..fools gold.

GET A QB in this draft or Oline, because you need both.

Reaction score
I was reading the fantasy draft talk about Blaine Gabbert being "the answer," and that some were thinking WR in the 1st round. I opened this thread because anything I said as an opposing fan in the Cardinals forum probably wouldn't be received well there. I'm not talking smack (well, maybe a little). Well, this next game vs the Rams will probably make you rethink BG as your guy.

Your Oline isn't that good, and the center of it is about to get crushed by Aaron Donald. Our rookie DE will get the start this time because of Conner Barwin's arm injury. His last name is Ebukam, and he's better/faster than Barwin is these days, and Robert Quinn is still coming hard from the other side. Gabbert is going to get flushed to either of these guys when AD comes up the middle. We will do you a favor and expose Gabbert for what he is..fools gold.

GET A QB in this draft or Oline, because you need both.

I agree that we shouldn't draft a wr in the first round. I liked Ebukam in the draft. Haven't heard much about him since the draft though.

OP
OP
LoyalRam

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I agree that we shouldn't draft a wr in the first round. I liked Ebukam in the draft. Haven't heard much about him since the draft though.
He's really good but was behind Barwin, who is/was a team captain and a former player for Wade Phillips. Barwin was instrumental in mentoring guys like Ebukam, so this is a big game for the kid.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose