You Guys have Saved My Life

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Floyd: thanks for sharing and super glad to know that you’re now on the mend. Keep taking good care my friend.

ap11

Rookie
Reaction score
We are pulling for you sissy! This is one big family. We don’t always see eye to eye but we are here for you. 100 percent!!

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Just want to say thx for all the nice and thoughtful comments you all left for me. I am finally home now after confusion regarding having oxygen ready for me at my home when I got there, which led to me having to stay another night at the hospital.

No place like home, and with constant oxygen, have been given another year to rant and rave with you all about our Cards. After a year I will be re-diagnosed and might get another year, taking 1 year at a time.

I left home feeling old, and 1 week later returned home feeling elderly. Seems like I aged 10 years over the last 3 or 4 months. (Darn Cards!) That seems to be how it works though, elderly sort of sneaks up on you and wham!

Well all, thanks so much again. Blessings to all. Did I read something about it being time for a new poll?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Just want to say thx for all the nice and thoughtful comments you all left for me. I am finally home now after confusion regarding having oxygen ready for me at my home when I got there, which led to me having to stay another night at the hospital.

No place like home, and with constant oxygen, have been given another year to rant and rave with you all about our Cards. After a year I will be re-diagnosed and might get another year, taking 1 year at a time.

I left home feeling old, and 1 week later returned home feeling elderly. Seems like I aged 10 years over the last 3 or 4 months. (Darn Cards!) That seems to be how it works though, elderly sort of sneaks up on you and wham!

Well all, thanks so much again. Blessings to all. Did I read something about it being time for a new poll?
I'm right behind you! I felt older, and now I just feel OLD! LOL. I just had my second angiogram this last Tuesday. I am doing OK. You know, these medical procedures suck it out of you! At least I am not to the elderly stage yet, but I am crossing my fingers 2023 goes better! You are right, there's no place like home!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
The Gay Blade is a great reminder of how much fun life can be. Keep enjoying and interacting. We need all the input we can get.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose