Yellowstone

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, James Remar shows up. He can be a good foil for Costner if that’s the way they’re going.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolute pure trash. I’m out

First two times Beth is on screen she’s crying

I’m so damn tired of this Beth/Jamie thing. How many times is Beth gonna tell Jaime she’s gonna ruin him and destroy his life. JUST F’ing DO IT. Oh she can’t cause she needs him. Well then grow up and find a way to get along. I’m so tired of these stupid speeches.

The hole thing was another trigger. When the Canadian cop says hey we got laws we follow on this side and Kaycee made his comment about “sheep”

However I started watching Tulsa King seems like a fun show
This.

Beth is nice to look at but that's it. Her bee-yatch/she's the smartest person in the world character is so far over the top that it would be laughable if it weren't so damned irritating. Their portrayal of life in the governor's office is atrocious (who's my chief of staff?). And as Finto pointed out, the comment about sheep was a cheap shot.

I will watch a little more but only because my wife will watch it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This.

Beth is nice to look at but that's it. Her bee-yatch/she's the smartest person in the world character is so far over the top that it would be laughable if it weren't so damned irritating. Their portrayal of life in the governor's office is atrocious (who's my chief of staff?). And as Finto pointed out, the comment about sheep was a cheap shot.

I will watch a little more but only because my wife will watch it.
Yeah, Beth has become one dimensional and boring. I'm sure that's why they're trying to humanize her more. I actually do like that they're humanizing her and mellowing her in the relationship, as it shows an arc. Then they just demolish it with stuff like the stupid bar scene. We get it! Beth is a B that can tear a person apart. It's not interesting any longer!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This show is falling apart. An unborn baby is the only thing that’s gotten killed in 3 episodes and that was an accident!

Lame.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This show is falling apart. An unborn baby is the only thing that’s gotten killed in 3 episodes and that was an accident!

Lame.
Not so! Some wolves got killed, and a buffalo lol

But yeah, this show has lost its magic, it seems. I don't think it needs a giant body count to thrive, but it sure needs something compelling. And it just doesn't have it right now.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not so! Some wolves got killed, and a buffalo lol

But yeah, this show has lost its magic, it seems. I don't think it needs a giant body count to thrive, but it sure needs something compelling. And it just doesn't have it right now.
Looking at Beth almost makes it worthwhile...... until she opens her mouth.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More Trash

Watched latest episode where Beth and stooge sign hundred million dollar deal with no attorneys or notaries or SEC or board approvals, then Beth goes to the bunkhouse, tells Rip to go F himself in front of all the cowhands, Beth gets in a bar fight and gets arrested for AggAssault so Rip threatens the Sherriff in front of witnesses. All while the old man, now Governor, sits on his front porch reminiscing about his dead wife.

Plus it's amazing that Beth always thinks of these great business tricks that no one else, even pros with decades of experience under their belt, can think of....every stinking show. She's the Stephen Hawking of business and bitchdom :rolleyes:

I play around with my Samsung pad while the show is on but can't help but hear the trash coming out of the TV speakers... I really need to have a talk with my wife.
:pullhair:

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched the "Beth is the smartest, toughest, omnipresent woman in the world all while being drunk and dressed like a hooker show"...... I mean Yellowstone. My wife wanted to watch it, so i suffered through it.

With one or two small exceptions, this show has truly gotten worse every week. Do they actually have any advisors? They don't know the law, they don't understand state government and Old Man Dutton as Governor makes Ev Mecham look like a genius.

Awful..... just awful.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another steaming pile of hot ape crap, this episode actually being worse than the last one.

Just about nothing is right with this show.

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the rest of the country disagrees with you.

Also, why do you watch it AND take the time to post about it if you think its "bad, ridiculous programming" ?
My wife watches it & requests my presence.

Plus, 10 billion flies love horse crap, but that doesn't mean I'll eat it.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Yellowstone is not for everybody. Very alpha male subject matter.

This was true for the first 2-3 seasons, but it seems like lately they have realized that the big ratings/money comes from the housewives and started catering to them.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This was true for the first 2-3 seasons, but it seems like lately they have realized that the big ratings/money comes from the housewives and started catering to them.

This hit the nail on the head it’s empty housewife TV now. They took a legitimate great Tv and we’re just like F it

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved seasons 1 and 2 but that show jumped the shark at the mass assassinations when no one died… and then the storyline was just kinda dropped to make way for Beth’s surrogate son and following that one *******/pathetic guy in the bunkhouse off on his own show basically with another ranch.

When the hell is someone gonna get taken to the damn train station again?! Kill someone already!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beth woul be just fine with me.
Nah… Beth is still fun, if repetitive. Ludicrously repetitive now, but I look forward to her stealing Jaime’s baby. That should be pretty (unintentionally) hilarious.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose