Yahoo Fantasy League Teams

RClementeW

Reaction score
Hello, I am PurpleFangs in the league and i just wanted to start a thread on the board, b/c i know most of the teams post here. I thought we could tell each other what team we are and that we could talk openly about the league. Bring up any trade discussions you want.:D

Smolder

Veteran
Reaction score
nice idea, though i thought we already do that in the yahoo league message boards?

anyway, i like your suggestion, and im interested in taking wade miller, jeff bagwell, or johnny damon. post what you need so i can set-up a deal. besides, i can't really offer until the others reply to some offers i made, which might be as early as a few minutes from now. i really don't know what team i'll have tomorrow.

btw, i own the desert dingos. i used that name last season, and i totally bombed out. still, i think the name's funny, so i'll stick with it. I built a pitching team geared for strikeouts, and since curt and randy were both taken, i took what i could from what was left with that theme in mind.

hey, i just checked, turns out the setting on our league is for Rotisserie scoring...guys, im used to building teams for head-to-head scoring (i.e. focus on your strengths, right?), any advice on rotisserie?

schillingfan

All Star
Reaction score
Well, I imagine people realize that I am PAInterlopers. Consider it my sense of humor.

Probably best to use the message board on the site for specific trade discussions, but I think general questions and info for on this site is great. Plus I don't know who belongs to what team really at all, because the names are different from the names on here.

adbacksfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Snake Venom! A question I have is this: If you have a player on your team who ends up playing in the minors will he be automatically dropped from your team? Also, the players that have minor league contracts now and make the bigs...will they be added to the free agent pile of available players?

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chandler Sluggers here, and my team is too good to trade anyone away :)

Mike

BOB_Man24

Go Cats!
Reaction score
Gonzo for Prez.....Im interested in upgrading my pitching.....if anyone wants Wells, make me an offer because i sure dont...