Yahoo Draft In 32 Minutes!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a great draft. I got Buddy Groom :thumbup:

I feel victory coming on...stupid appointment calendar.

schillingfan

All Star
Reaction score
I got busy working and forgot all about it. I had done pre-rankings, but I can't say I'm crazy about my team. Have to see what's on the waiver wire. I think I'm leading the pack with ex-D-Backs in Reggie Sanders and Damian Miller. And hoow could I have two pirates and neither one is Brian Giles??

Moose Lady

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by schillingfan
I got busy working and forgot all about it. I had done pre-rankings, but I can't say I'm crazy about my team. Have to see what's on the waiver wire. I think I'm leading the pack with ex-D-Backs in Reggie Sanders and Damian Miller. And hoow could I have two pirates and neither one is Brian Giles??

I got you beat there Connie. I have 3 Pirates and none of the 3 are Brian Giles. In fact, I got one that I also had last year and wish I could get rid of. Any takers for Randall Simon????? :thumbup:

BOBntbp

Reaction score
Heh. Oh, well, I got Grace and Williams. LOL.

In my sportsline team, I have Finley, Bautista, Miller, Counsell, Mantei......Spivey.....and I dumped Dessens......

Missed Curt by one pick.

(For some strange reason, one guy dumped all his backups and signed pitchers. Funny thing. He has 14 pitchers now.....and only 7 can be active....and he can only keep nine. Poor fella....I dunno what he was thinking.........the pitchers he picked up aren't any good! LOL.)

Oh, and if you were playing in a head to head points league, what would you be willing to give up for Gagne? I decided he is too many eggs in one basket. Besides, with Mike Williams, Jose Mesa, and Matt Matei as my relievers, I can afford to toss Gagne.

Hoping for a 600+ point outfielder....but would prefer to get a 600 pointer at 3rd. (But we all know that won't happen!)

Catchers really do suck! I can't believe the few good ones haven't demanded to play at a different position. No way if I am Piazza am I going to keep squatting behind the plate. I'd be walking to 1st or outfield.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I got Bonds, Larry Walker, and Clemens.

So my team is based on guys with an average of what? 39? If I'm lucky. Oh well, last year I did pretty well cause everyone else lost interest after the allstar break. At least we don't have to worry about a strike.

I love baseball!.....

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My infield is da bomb:

Pudge, Jeter, Boone, Roberto Alomar, Jason Giambi...

Mike

adbacksfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Draft Results

Ah heck, I just found out one of my guys is out till June. I sure hope there is a disabled list or I may just have to dump him.:(

Moose Lady

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chandler Mike
My infield is da bomb:

Pudge, Jeter, Boone, Roberto Alomar, Jason Giambi...

Mike

How in the world did you end up with all of them?? I can't believe you managed to get them with 20 teams picking. I couldn't be there for the live draft, have to work, but I did my pre-draft and ending up my #1 pitcher that I wanted, Barry Zito and also got Mike Koplove and John Patterson. Not too bad. The best part of the infield is Troy Glaus. :thumbup:

OP
OP
Mike Olbinski

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by finleyfanatic
How in the world did you end up with all of them?? I can't believe you managed to get them with 20 teams picking. I couldn't be there for the live draft, have to work, but I did my pre-draft and ending up my #1 pitcher that I wanted, Barry Zito and also got Mike Koplove and John Patterson. Not too bad. The best part of the infield is Troy Glaus. :thumbup:

Got lucky I guess...btw, Boone is Aaron Boone, not Bret.

Mike

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave