X-Box One Pre-order With Call of Duty: Ghosts

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have decided instead of the Xbox- One I would go with the PS4, so I am selling my X-Box One Pre-Order and Call of Duty: Ghosts..

It's crazy hard to find pre-orders for the X-Box one since they have been sold out in stores for a while… but here is your chance

Both the X-Box and game are fully paid off and from Gamestop so we can simply switch the pick up person to you and you can pick it up whenever works for you..

Plus a bonus, all of the X-Box One pre-orders I have seen on Craigslist are either a "deposit" of 10 bucks, or from amazon which does not guarantee your order before Christmas…

The GameStop is from Fiesta Mall, but if it is easier I can pick it up and meet you somewhere on the launch date :)

I am asking $725 for the bundle

Let me know if you are interested!

Cheers!

Attachments

• COD- Fiesta.jpg
    COD- Fiesta.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 81
  • COD reciept .jpg
    COD reciept .jpg
    35 KB · Views: 81

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still play ghosts, not a big fan of advanced warfare and saw black ops had the same jet pack mechanic so haven't tried it. Hopefully the new one infinity ward does gets rid of it

I looked up the season pass today considering ghosts is about two years old now and it would add 16 maps to the game but they still want $50 for it for some reason

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still play ghosts, not a big fan of advanced warfare and saw black ops had the same jet pack mechanic so haven't tried it. Hopefully the new one infinity ward does gets rid of it

I looked up the season pass today considering ghosts is about two years old now and it would add 16 maps to the game but they still want $50 for it for some reason

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Get the map pack when it goes on sale for 50-75% off.

The latest COD is the best one since AW3 IMO. I play it sparingly with friends.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the map pack when it goes on sale for 50-75% off.

The latest COD is the best one since AW3 IMO. I play it sparingly with friends.

I am just amazed the map packs arent already discounted heavily, ghosts is years old.

Black ops 3 has the jet pack nonsense on it doesnt it?

I am hoping the next one doesnt. Infiniti ward usually makes the best COD games anyway. I should at least try black ops but without gamefly I am not sure how since rental stores no longer exist. I would be happy just with the 16 new maps on ghosts, thatll last me another year easy.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol i didnt realize this post was in the for sale forum, I just searched ASFN for COD chosts hoping to find a thread on the game and didnt want to start an entirely new one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave