WYTS: Arizona Cardinals

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Another season of Dimestore Gosling calling naked bootlegs while his QB has one leg dangling behind him. #Innovative

LOL

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Electrodwarf Kyler Murray :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I had to stop reading this during a Zoom meeting because I was laughing my a$$ off

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Electrodwarf Kyler Murray :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I had to stop reading this during a Zoom meeting because I was laughing my a$$ off
As much as that statement isn’t politically correct, it’s a ridiculously descriptive moniker for the kid. Were I kyler I think I’d co-opt and wear it proudly.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is something we should all remember while talking about our playoff hopes

"The Cardinals only beat two teams with a winning record, and one of those wins came thanks to the aforementioned miracle."

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Wow that guy spends alot of time researching these. Some of the references are kind of obscure things only dedicated fans know. Good job!

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Comment from David: "And let’s not forget my personal favorite: down 11 with 5 minutes to go in a must-win game, offensive wunderkind Kingsbury calls this play for an injured QB on 3rd and 18." That gif link is everything.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love the term 'DFL'... unfortunately I've experienced it personally in golf tournaments.... when it's used in reference to the quarterback of the team I root for, not good.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Comment from David: "And let’s not forget my personal favorite: down 11 with 5 minutes to go in a must-win game, offensive wunderkind Kingsbury calls this play for an injured QB on 3rd and 18." That gif link is everything.
It's like he hit the old randomizer on Madden, but I'm not sure the game would ever suggest something so insanely idiotic.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
i dunno

these used to be better. i think the concept has run its course.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

that truly was insane.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't access article without signing up for account.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Kliff ends up getting fired, we can't say he didn't have a part in it.

and didn’t he then punt with less than 4 minutes left down 11 at that point. I mean, the run the dumbest play possible on 3rd then waive the white flag on 4th was a combo that was unfathomable. Playing stupid is bad. Playing scared is worse. Playing stupid AND scared was pathetic.