WSU at ASU (Noon Sat, FS1)

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if Jayden Daniels still thinks he's a Heisman candidate?

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had two weeks to prepare for this pile of streaming doo too.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So which loss hurts worse - today's loss or the Cardinals loss against the Pack?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Coming off a bye week, having Utah lose last week, you’d think we would jacked to play and get back into the race for conference championship. But no, we come out totally unprepared mentally and show ZERO life anywhere. I’m done with the Herm show, they will always be an average team under this staff. Herm is too stoic for me, sometimes a coach needs to scare the crap out of these kids, go full Bull Durham on them

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So which loss hurts worse - today's loss or the Cardinals loss against the Pack?

The Cardinals loss hurt more. ASU already gave us a taste of what was to come at Utah.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would you bring Urban Meyer here after he gets canned in Jax?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh and can someone have the balls to sit Daniels when he has a huge smile on his face after a **** play?!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coming off a bye week, having Utah lose last week, you’d think we would jacked to play and get back into the race for conference championship. But no, we come out totally unprepared mentally and show ZERO life anywhere. I’m done with the Herm show, they will always be an average team under this staff. Herm is too stoic for me, sometimes a coach needs to scare the crap out of these kids, go full Bull Durham on them

I think the ship is sinking. No sign of a team going in the right direction.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The Herm, Pearce, Marvin Lewis show is officially OVA. The NCAA investigation likely would've, or should've taken care of that anyway... but, this season is disintegrating at terminal velocity.
Herm, as likeable as he may be, has actually done less than Todd Graham!

ASU will soon be in the market - again, for yet another "transformational" figure who will finally establish the Devils as a legit D-1/Pac-12 contender. I won't hold my breath...