WSU @ #20 Arizona St. 1230 PM 10/12

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Another great day and win at sds. The game went exactly how I thought it would. With our secondary banged up we got chewed up. We made just enough plays on d to stay in it, and #5 won it again.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That was a really nice win on a couple different levels:

1. If you really are the #18 team in the country, that is a game you should win. WSU is really a team in a bad place.

2. The defense made just enough plays and the offense, while at times lethargic, is continuing it's maturation. Daniels is going to really be a player.

3. While this felt like the sloppiest defensive game of the year, I also think, from a gameplan standpoint it was well thought out. I like Danny Gonzales.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I would like to know WTF the Pac-12 is thinking. Every since I got home from the game yesterday I’ve been watching highlights on ESPN, FS1 and all the local stations. All I saw was the local hand held sideline highlights. This is where high school prospects go to scout prospective schools.

How does a media blackout serve Pac-12 sports best interests? The SEC Network is part of the ESPN package. The Big 10 Network same. Even the ACC network is universally available. The Pac-12 network is only available through a couple of providers and they don’t share any of their highlights. This seems crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU is ranked #17 in Amway Coaches Poll.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to know WTF the Pac-12 is thinking. Every since I got home from the game yesterday I’ve been watching highlights on ESPN, FS1 and all the local stations. All I saw was the local hand held sideline highlights. This is where high school prospects go to scout prospective schools.

How does a media blackout serve Pac-12 sports best interests? The SEC Network is part of the ESPN package. The Big 10 Network same. Even the ACC network is universally available. The Pac-12 network is only available through a couple of providers and they don’t share any of their highlights. This seems crazy.

It's discouraging not being able to get the game on DirecTV as well.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I agree 100% but is a bad deal better than no deal?

Reaction score
Can’t believe this one isn’t televised. This is a reason ASU can’t garner a following.

It's discouraging not being able to get the game on DirecTV as well.

Echoing all these sentiments! I can see darn near any FBS-1 game I'd like via the various streaming services to which I subscribe; except PAC 12 Network. And further, the time slot during which the ASU vs. WSU game was played had only one other Power 5 conference game being played; why was this game not shown on a network other than Pac-12. STUPID!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Echoing all these sentiments! I can see darn near any FBS-1 game I'd like via the various streaming services to which I subscribe; except PAC 12 Network. And further, the time slot during which the ASU vs. WSU game was played had only one other Power 5 conference game being played; why was this game not shown on a network other than Pac-12. STUPID!
Before Pac-12 network they’d only move a game to midday if it was nationally televised. Why do you move it to midday in October for 2 west coast schools and a .003 Pac-12 Network audience?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose