WR2, who do you want?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's overblown as an excuse
This is something.

It’s not any of the kicker’s fault for doing something a kicker should be doing when a kicker is in position to win a game.

Guess Scott Norwood didn’t deserve any blame whatsoever against the Giants in that Super Bowl for missing wide right.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Claypool is really good but apparently a headcase so we should probably stay away from him. As a rookie I kept wondering how he lasted that long but I think we saw in year 2 why, immature.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You want a guy that can’t separate from his anything now pretty much?
Right now, I think a larger slower body works better with Murray vs a smaller, quick target. I also like that Robinson has a similar game to Hopkins in case Hopkins were to go out. Lastly, Robinson still wins one-on-one matchups which is key playing opposite of Hopkins.

Let's keep this in mind. Outside of a lack of effort and communication, Murray to Green did work in 2020. Robinson is head and shoulders better than Green and doesn't bring those issues with him.

Allen Robinson and Will Fuller would be my moves at WR if I had the options. I would also pursue Mike Gesicki as well. No more excuses re: weapons for Kyler.

(If there was an opportunity for a top OG in FA I would go after it, but I don't love the options right now and would be ok adding guys in the draft.)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Right now, I think a larger slower body works better with Murray vs a smaller, quick target.
Based off of what though? We seen that with AJ, Wesley, & Ertz to only see the struggles of Kyler & the offense.
Lastly, Robinson still wins one-on-one matchups which is key playing opposite of Hopkins.

Let's keep this in mind. Outside of a lack of effort and communication, Murray to Green did work in 2020. Robinson is head and shoulders better than Green and doesn't bring those issues with him.
I cannot agree on this with confidence after watching ARob this season, & it wasn’t a QB problem. He was never a separator, but he legitimately looked slow out of breaks & coming back to the ball. ARob is 5 years younger than AJ & yet, he looks slower than AJ does. I think you might need to go back on the comment about ARob not bringing communication issues & effort with him. He showed that in Chicago & then some. Signing ARob is hustling backwards.
Allen Robinson and Will Fuller would be my moves at WR if I had the options. I would also pursue Mike Gesicki as well. No more excuses re: weapons for Kyler.
ARob is not a weapon in 2022. Fuller can’t be trusted. Gesicki? I’m down.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is something.

It’s not any of the kicker’s fault for doing something a kicker should be doing when a kicker is in position to win a game.

Guess Scott Norwood didn’t deserve any blame whatsoever against the Giants in that Super Bowl for missing wide right.

The guy literally just said he cost us 5 games. He missed 2 in 2 seasons that cost us games. He also kicked 2 for wins.

I guarantee most kickers, including some of the best, have had seasons where they missed a couple of crucial kicks.

Fans bang on like he was missing every other FG.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry dcr, but I am not that far off. After that Packer miscue, this whole forum made like he was the second coming of Skillet Hands Johnson and seem to have selective amnesia. Yeah, he and everyone on the team started to deconstruct but even when this team was slumping into crap, the Cardinals probably do not beat the Cowboys without AJ Green... I can remember the chunk plays and key first downs which had nothing to do with Kirk in more than a few games
I respectfully disagree. Remember, if Green wasn’t here it would have been somebody else. Green really didn’t do anything spectacular.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'd take Hollywood Brown and DJ Chark. That would give us an extremely strong WR room with Moore.

I'd offer Baltimore a 3rd to start.

If they won't trade brown we could look at Duvernay. He's Kylers cousin and a nice return guy