Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
and they are losing to DETROIT...yards mean nothing if you can't score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And they are still behind. Cutler and Martz = the most overrated player and coach of the past ten years.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
there was some poopy play by DET allowing big YAC. this isn't cutler's doing. he still has an INT and still sucks.

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yea but if you are throwing for 263 yards in 1 half...You are moving the ball...Most of the time points will come. I haven't watched the game so I don't know what is happening...But yards usually work.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yea but if you are throwing for 263 yards in 1 half...You are moving the ball...Most of the time points will come. I haven't watched the game so I don't know what is happening...But yards usually work.

he had one pass that went for like 90 yards, he threw the ball maybe 5 yards the rest was poor defense and YAC. It isn't Cutler.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score
Forte is playing like crap aside from one play and that one play scored 14 points on me in fantasy. :(

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
LOL @ Shaun Hill. Alex Smith lost his spot to that guy...throws an ugly pick and then gets blitzed and fumbles on the one.

Even the Bears should manage to score from 2 feet away.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Cutler doesn't suck. Who do they have that is actually a great WR on that team? Knox has only played 1 full year, Aromashodu is an Indy reject, and Hester would appear to possibly be the best, but he's more of a return man and has only 1 catch thus far. :shrug:

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL @ Shaun Hill. Alex Smith lost his spot to that guy...throws an ugly pick and then gets blitzed and fumbles on the one.

Even the Bears should manage to score from 2 feet away.

Who's hurt, Stafford or Cutler?

Last edited:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Cutler doesn't suck. Who do they have that is actually a great WR on that team? Knox has only played 1 full year, Aromashodu is an Indy reject, and Hester would appear to possibly be the best, but he's more of a return man and has only 1 catch thus far. :shrug:

Cutler is Jeff George, a lot of talent but zero leadership. He was the same way at Vandy, always blaming everyone around him for his problems (plus he was an ass in the community too).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cutler is Jeff George, a lot of talent but zero leadership. He was the same way at Vandy, always blaming everyone around him for his problems (plus he was an ass in the community too).

His teammates must consider him a decent leader. Voted him a captain two years in a row.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
His teammates must consider him a decent leader. Voted him a captain two years in a row.

Maybe hewill demonstrate it someday then and be the type of guy who makes the players around him better. Until then I won't think he has changed since Vandy or Denver.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Didn't want to jinx it, sweating bullets the whole game. I predicted 13 10 bears in here.( they are like my stepchild)
Wasn't at all pretty, but 300 yards and a victory is quite all right with this guy. Da bears are undefeated.;)

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
If that wasn't a TD, I have no idea what one is anymore. He clearly caught the ball and got both feet down. :bang:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lions got jobbed on that call!

No doubt. I cannot believe that was ruled incomplete. I remember plays where credit was given for TDs if ANY possession is established. So, i guess the rule had to have changed. But, he still had it by any measure IMHO.

Lions fans are the only other group fans to get sympathy from me. They know what it is to follow a team and SUFFER most of the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave