Would you trade for Sony Michel?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that people here are trying to clown the franchise who has owned us for the past four years(!!). They know what they're doing over there.

They've outscored us 91-281 in their eight straight wins against us. The only time they didn't score 30+ was because they were starting John Wolford.

They still won by 11 points.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's hilarious to me that people here are trying to clown the franchise who has owned us for the past four years(!!). They know what they're doing over there.

They've outscored us 91-281 in their eight straight wins against us. The only time they didn't score 30+ was because they were starting John Wolford.

They still won by 11 points.

One of the best things the Rams have done is abandon convention when it's comes to scouting, drafting, trades etc. They don't do things because it's the way it's always been done.

My personal opinion is Sony Michel for a 5th + 6th is a bargain. He's a 1st round pick with plenty left on his tyres. For the Rams a little less so because they likely don't resign hit with what they get back from IR.