Would you trade a 2nd for Minkah then trade PP21 for a 2nd another pick?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
We are in rookie QB contract cap world...you overpay for one year for top players. Peterson is really good, and can transition to FS. That is a realistic 5 year narrative for him. Don't Calias Campbell the situation.

Haha. Very good sir, but letting Campbell go only looks so bad in hindsight because we failed so miserably to acquire and groom his replacement.

If the franchise tag cost for CBs was 16 million for this year, is 18 million a reasonable guess for 2021 Chopper? I'm just trying to put pencil to paper regarding what we're discussing here.

Rohinaz

All Star
Reaction score
OT?

EDIT:
NOTE: Trading PP21 to another team for their 2nd & say...4th? Say like the Chiefs?
U lost your mind. I wouldn't trade Peterson for a 1st and 2nd round pick. Hes a hall of fame cb in his prime. Look at our pass d the past 2 weeks without him.
Hes the best cb in the game, gone to the prowbowl every year if his career.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Haha. Very good sir, but letting Campbell go only looks so bad in hindsight because we failed so miserably to acquire and groom his replacement.

If the franchise tag cost for CBs was 16 million for this year, is 18 million a reasonable guess for 2021 Chopper? I'm just trying to put pencil to paper regarding what we're discussing here.
I think that is a decent number to project at.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

But that is the problem...we don't have the bodies yet. When you consider we won't have DJ on the roster at 9 mil...Peterson would only costs us 5 mil more against the cap to franchise him, and Larry will likely costs less or be retired. Also, who are we paying?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose