Would you bring back Daryl Washington?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeTheCards

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Guy is the greatest and most athletic LB in Cardinals history and still only 33 years old.

He chased down Mike Vick in his prime who has 4.2 speed I say we give him a chance he would dominate today against the likes of Wilson and Jackson.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ummm no dude wasted his talent:(

Find a good lb in draft or fa

Dont need another suggs type signing.....that trader

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Guy is the greatest and most athletic LB in Cardinals history and still only 33 years old.

He chased down Mike Vick in his prime who has 4.2 speed I say we give him a chance he would dominate today against the likes of Wilson and Jackson.

Dude...you are making quite(sp) the impression in your first 2 posts.

I can only imagine you are a regular or old timer (Tango?) trying to get a rise.

The video only makes you realize how stupid DWash was and what a waste of talent we lost. He threw away a great career and millions more.

Last edited:

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He may be 33 but hasn't played feetball since he was what, 26? He and Kaepernick can join the WeedFL, after the XFL folds.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude...you are making quote the impression in your first 2 posts.

I can only imagine you are a regular or old timer (Tango?) trying to get a rise.

The video only makes you realize how stupid DWash was and what a waste of talent we lost. He threw away a great career and millions more.

I miss Tango and his Odes of man love for Jake Plummer.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

:ban:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I love the offseason.

Please don't ban him...... I want to see what comes next!

Just don't FreeTheCards and leave him locked up before the next thing you know he starts writing for "Revenge Of The Birds" and his articles start being seen as ideas for people here to post on our forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.