Would QB Kurt Warner entertain a comeback for the Cardinals?

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
How awesome would it be if QB Kurt Warner signed on to back-up QB Drew Stanton for a Super Bowl run?? Man its fun to dream and it would be one heck of a story book finish to what has been that type of season!!

You gotta think Larry Fitzgerald was texting Kurt today :)

Go Cardinals!
Tim in NJ
@SheriffK9NJ

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I highly doubt he would be in any type of shape to play in an NFL game. It's nice to dream though.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He's 43 years old and 6 months away from being a Hall-of-Fame inductee. Not going to happen.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It is Jake Plummer. He has been secretly studying Arian's playbook and throwing it all out the window to do what he does best, and that is scramble and throw the ball in the general direction of players. His wife is hot and he has ping pong skills which impresses Keim since Forrest Gump is his favorite movie of all time and he often says 'ok' every time BA makes a recommendation. I saw them at the game together doing the secret handshake of the union of the snake... things are about to get interesting lol

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
It is Jake Plummer. He has been secretly studying Arian's playbook and throwing it all out the window to do what he does best, and that is scramble and throw the ball in the general direction of players. His wife is hot and he has ping pong skills which impresses Keim since Forrest Gump is his favorite movie of all time and he often says 'ok' every time BA makes a recommendation. I saw them at the game together doing the secret handshake of the union of the snake... things are about to get interesting lol

So that's why Plummer was there yesterday? I knew it had to be for more than running the siren.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nope. Kurt probably had 1 or 2 seasons after he retired to return if he would have wanted to. He's been out of it too long now.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Hey the fans booed Kent Graham for him.

Memories, Jake Plummer throwing to David Boston, Jason McAddely, Martay Jenkins etc.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey the fans booed Kent Graham for him.

Memories, Jake Plummer throwing to David Boston, Jason McAddely, Martay Jenkins etc.

Even worse, they cheered when he got hurt in a game. Still my all time low point as a Cardinals fan. Never have I experienced a crowd cheering for the injury of one of their own players. Eagles fans got ripped for cheering a neck injury to Michael Irvin. What some Cards fans did that day was worse.

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Dreaming is free but if your gonna dream go ahead and start Kurt all the way to the Super Bowl. We win and Kurt becomes a legend. They will have to make a movie about him.