Would Like To See The Suns Sign Mac McClung

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
He is a dynamic player. Would love to see him coming off the bench for some good quality energy minutes!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hmm that’s a weird one. As a Hoya alum I watched his early career and has high hopes for him. He was an incredible scorer in high school. He’s an incredible athlete for a kid of his size. And he’s really aggressive. Zero defense. He’s essentially just a chucker. I’d pass.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any player that can play point guard deserves a good look.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He really can't. He's an undersized 2 guard.

I was hoping that McClung could be a 6'2" combo guard with distributing and shooting skills.

He would be a third guard and another option to Shamet. Also Shamet could be traded.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he was playing for the Warriors and he was under some type of contract if only for the summer league.

he's on the summer league roster. The fans on Warriors World love the guy but I'd be very surprised if he made the roster. Not a shooter and not a defender, 2 things the Warriors really value.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
he's on the summer league roster. The fans on Warriors World love the guy but I'd be very surprised if he made the roster. Not a shooter and not a defender, 2 things the Warriors really value.
He’s a lot of fake hustle too. Lots of energy spent on the court to zero impact. As someone said earlier, he’s not an nba player. Fringe at best.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I don't know much about him but we really do need a threat on offense to come off the bench.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Too bad Satoransky is headed to Europe. He would be a nice add.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad Satoransky is headed to Europe. He would be a nice add.

That sucks. I was hoping he'd be a possibility for us. I've liked him for a while and wondered why he hadn't signed anywhere.

I wonder if the next TV contract will help retain some talent like Satoransky, Mirotic, and others who have returned to Europe rather than stayed in the NBA. Minimum deals are still good money to average people but guys like that can make similar money in Europe and be much closer to home so the difference in pay is negligible.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mac McClung agrees to a non-guaranteed deal with the Warriors.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose