Worth Noting

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
an "insider" is referring to an ESPN post we can all read. maybe an insider at one point but doesnt seem like it now

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well, Harry, I hope this isn't a permanent goodbye. I enjoy reading your take on things, especially from someone who has worked inside of football. Gives someone like me a different outlook on things.

Don't let them run you off!
I enjoy Harry’s posts as well. Hence the “you’re better than this.”

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm a life long Cardinals fan (since 1947) and really appreciate having this Board to read/post. Most of my friends, who are left, are either diehard Giants or Jets fans. And they all think their teams are great even when they're not. Now, I don't read their message boards, but the feedback I get is that people who post, are always (usually) very positive about their teams. And they seem to have a hard time believing me when I tell them how negative MANY of the people who post on this Board are. So my question is, since I don't read other boards, is this Board typical of the other NFL teams?
From experience this board is on par with other teams’ boards in terms of the balance - which I actually think we have a nice balance of koolaiders and realists.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
an "insider" is referring to an ESPN post we can all read. maybe an insider at one point but doesnt seem like it now
Harry still possesses connections within the league that many of us will never possess. And just bc he might possess inside information doesn’t mean that’s all he should share or comment upon.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
lol at your glorification of this "Harry" character. I've walked around a few of the Bidwill's kitchen islands and know that Kyler is the quarterback for the next decade.

this thread is bunk and stupid.
It’s not “glorification,” it’s recognition of someone’s experience.

honestly I don’t know why you post here, you’d rather attack posters than discuss football. What a gem you are for this community.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't have an agenda against Kyler, I just wish he could spot receivers open down field more often lol. Plus throw the damn ball away instead of running out of bounds for a 2 yard loss. Hopefully we get an MVP type year out of him this season? KK says KM now has mastered the playbook so time will tell. I don't have a problem at all with KM not playing in the preseason as long as he gels with everyone when the season starts. I've also never heard him say he thinks he's good enough to not play in the preseason.

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
No matter what Harry’s opinion is on any thread, I respect it. The man knows his stuff. I had the audacity to debate him about the selection of Andy Issabella. He was right . I was wrong.
This made me laugh...........at myself. Because I had the same debate about Hakeem Butler and he was right on that one too. So I give credit when it's due.

But I did think it was an odd observation.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I saw this thread and got excited because I thought Harry was posting again.

Dang old thread bumper.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
its worth saying:

Kliff came out pretty strong prior to the final preseason game that K1 was READY. not kinda ready, not probably ready, but that he was going to go off. And K1 did

for a coach on the hot seat it was remarkable -- even after three series and -1 yards or something vs the Chiefs -- he says "nah, were good".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose