Worst display of tackling by DBs ever seen...

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't recall ever seeing such a lazy undisciplined display of tackling by our DB's or any DB's for that matter. May have to add DB's to the growing list of inadequate players! Just putrid. Oh coverage was well below average as well.

OCF

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I can't recall ever seeing such a lazy undisciplined display of tackling by our DB's or any DB's for that matter. May have to add DB's to the growing list of inadequate players! Just putrid. Oh coverage was well below average as well.

OCF

You obviously haven't seen the Texas Longhorns play this season. I was wondering during the game is the Cards had spent the week practicing the Texas tackling techniques.

I just don't understand what these guys are thinking when they dive at a WRs feet. Do they think every offensive player is Beanie Wells?

OP
OP
OmahaCardsFan

OmahaCardsFan

Veteran
Reaction score
You obviously haven't seen the Texas Longhorns play this season. I was wondering during the game is the Cards had spent the week practicing the Texas tackling techniques.

I just don't understand what these guys are thinking when they dive at a WRs feet. Do they think every offensive player is Beanie Wells?

Well... several occasions (PP twice I recall), not only dove for feet but dropped his head and couldn't even see what he was tackling. poor poor technique for a pro. I can't recall seeing 1 49er DB do that.