Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed the first ten minutes. :bang:

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
It would take Japan 3 games against this defense to even hope to score 4 goals. They might as well just move the cup to the U.S. sideline right now.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hang an ochoburger on them and strike fear in the girl world for the next four years.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Wow that 54 yard goal by Lloyd is the best goal I've ever seen for a team that I actually root for. And the volley by holiday was awesome. it brought me back to the 2002 men's game vs germany. Reynas ridiculous 50 yard volley that I thought would go. Ahh how did we lose that one. I'm so proud of the ladies. It was good to finally see them win it again.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow that 54 yard goal by Lloyd is the best goal I've ever seen for a team that I actually root for. And the volley by holiday was awesome. it brought me back to the 2002 men's game vs germany. Reynas ridiculous 50 yard volley that I thought would go. Ahh how did we lose that one. I'm so proud of the ladies. It was good to finally see them win it again.

The Suarez 40 yard goal from a couple years ago is my best goal. The GK was on his line and he still scored.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score

This is part of the reason we lost that game...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Should have been a PK and a red card.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
This is part of the reason we lost that game...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Should have been a PK and a red card.
Yeah how that was missed and not a red is beyond me. The officiating was terrible in that WC. I'm usually not that guy but I wonder about corruption...

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson