Woj: Anthony Davis to Lakers

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Which makes me ask the question. Why did AD go to LA? Agent, girls, stars or wins.
I saw an interview with Lebron and he is into producing indy films, doing a little acting himself, and I think he was even looking into marketing or sports agency. Anyway, I came away thinking it was all about getting to LA. He could have ended up on the Clippers and I think Lebron would have been fine with that, too. Magic really put on the dog and pony show for Lebron to become a Laker. Magic looked at Lebron as a way to get other big names ro the Lakers. Even after the Polinka and Jeanie Buss stuff, the quotes I have read from Magic, I think he's still happy with Lebron as a Laker.

Maybe AD gets cast in a new Lebron film?

Last edited:

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the Lakers get a 3rd max player, I hope it's Kyrie. I think adding him would increase the chances of the Lakers imploding either due to injury or chemistry, plus they wouldn't have any money for depth.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay Descartes you realize (a) that just because they might (and none of us knows the truth of any of these rumors) be trying, doesn’t mean it will succeed; and (b) “your plan” is aligned with that of MenSa-rver and his merry group of idiots that have given us the worst years of the suns existence. Congratulations I think you just proved that I won this debate.

Neal Degrasse Tyson, so Warrens gone, Suns moved down, they going to make a splash with a PG Watch.
It's happening !

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose