Wk 9-Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals pregame thread. 10/31/22-11/5/22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody in any way confident we're going to win this one?
Well it's like this, see, you know and.....

As much as I want this team to win they have reverted back to the 5-11 with them, 5-11 without them team

Makes it so hard to believe they will win before the swift kick in groin that we all have felt, over and over

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a winnable game. The last one was winnable if our offense didn't sputter every time we got near the EZ.

What I want to see going forward is less Golden and Dimukeje and more Sanders and Thomas. If we're going to lose it may as well be while blooding the youngsters.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is a winnable game. The last one was winnable if our offense didn't sputter every time we got near the EZ.

What I want to see going forward is less Golden and Dimukeje and more Sanders and Thomas. If we're going to lose it may as well be while blooding the youngsters.
No downside playing youngsters over Golden. He does nothing as it is.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's easy to be gloomy at the moment simple because we are not trending up. I keep waiting for the light switch to turn on for Kyler and it's not happened yet.

But also if we win on Sunday we are a game off the division lead. All is not lost yet.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wouldnt Dimukeje still be considered a youngster?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Dimukeje is still looking for his jock on that pitch play yesterday

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here's what I think happens with the rest of the Cardinal season. They beat the Seahawks then the Rams and suddenly there's hope.. they're 5-5.. they go .500 route until the final game and are "in the hunt" and all they need to do is win the final game and they're in the playoffs.. but they manage to lose. The powers that be tout their late season surge, overcoming injuries and being competitive. Kliff and Keim get another year.. lather, rinse, repeat.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here's what I think happens with the rest of the Cardinal season. They beat the Seahawks then the Rams and suddenly there's hope.. they're 5-5.. they go .500 route until the final game and are "in the hunt" and all they need to do is win the final game and they're in the playoffs.. but they manage to lose. The powers that be tout their late season surge, overcoming injuries and being competitive. Kliff and Keim get another year.. lather, rinse, repeat.
Sounds about right

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose