Wk 8-Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2021

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You missed on the 3.5. I would feel pretty confident at 4.
Might be crazy to do, but I took the Cardinal -17 on the Fox Sports App for TNF. If we come out focused this could be Browns/Rams kinda game.

Now obviously ARod is a GOAT level QB who can change games by himself though.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I will take another ugly start, but hope we start with a fundamentally sound balanced attack. That is all we are missing, I lil run goes a long way with play action and just keeping the defenses 2 dimensional. We can out perform teams RA other way, and have. just like to see it happen before weather games and playoffs

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man, that was brutal. I remember that play so clearly. Was i vegas in my hotel room getting ready to go to my daughters soccer tournament. Thought we were good to go and was going to throw a bet on the Cards on the way out, but then that OT happened. Could not believe that it happened! Could not sit still the entire time after it happened, but then the Carson/Fitz connection and I was screaming so loud. Then the shovel pass to Fitz to win it was such an unbelievable play call

That's my favorite game ever and in my opinion a top 10 all time playoff game. Certainly of modern times.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
#1 Adams - 744 total yards on 52 Receptions
#3 Lazard - 184 Total yards on 15 Receptions.

#2 is Aaron Jones (running back) - 26 Receptions for 186 yards
#4 is Randall Cobb - 14 Receptions for 179 yards

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Looks like we have to deal with ****** bags like Keyshawn coming up with us needing a real test and giving excuses to our opponents… for another week at least

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
#1 Adams - 744 total yards on 52 Receptions
#3 Lazard - 184 Total yards on 15 Receptions.

#2 is Aaron Jones (running back) - 26 Receptions for 186 yards
#4 is Randall Cobb - 14 Receptions for 179 yards

If we had Dr. Dre Kirkpatrick and PP2 starting for us this year, I might phoo phoo this a little bit. But with Murph, Marco and Robert Alford manning the CB positions (guys who can beat a lesser receiver) this gives us a nice edge.

Hopefully GB's primary running back (Aaron Jones?) a is bruiser/power runner like Henry and Kareem Hunt, not a scat back like Dalvin Cook. We seem to have more trouble with the latter.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we can start fast and score early, it will be hard for them to keep that philosophy. That is what happened to the Titans
While true we've started slow the last two home games. Cant do that against the Packers because you dont want Rodgers to hand around. He'll make the plays Trey Lance couldnt.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bet that’s not the last name we will see on this list either

Wouldn't be a stunner. if any of the other unvaccinated players(lazard is unvaccinated) had contact with Adams they have to sit but if there were any they'd already be listed due to contact tracing. So it's really if any of the vaccinated guys who had contact with Adams, or whoever Adams got it from, test positive.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If we had Dr. Dre Kirkpatrick and PP2 starting for us this year, I might phoo phoo this a little bit. But with Murph, Marco and Robert Alford manning the CB positions (guys who can beat a lesser receiver) this gives us a nice edge.

Hopefully GB's primary running back (Aaron Jones?) a is bruiser/power runner like Henry and Kareem Hunt, not a scat back like Dalvin Cook. We seem to have more trouble with the latter.
Weird characterization of hunt and cook

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson