Wk 8-Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2021

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Average doesn't mean every game was over 30. We average over 30 a game and have scored 17 once.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So apparently the fan has recieved-

Autograph Jersey from both Brady and Evans (plus Evans game cleats)
$1000 stadium shop credit
2 seasons of tickets
1 Bitcoin
There is probably more....

And he is requesting 1 more item- a round of golf with Brady!

That Bitcoin will be worth over $1m in 5-10 years anyway

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
These numbers are crazy. Plus seeing a 44 year old putting up those numbers is even more insane!
Tampa is the only team more loaded than us imo. Dallas is about even (moreso cause their oline makes things easier for the rbs/QB)

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I don't think that is wise. Without Adams they have no reliable recievers. I expect cards to win by 2 touchdowns plus as long as we don't let the run game get going.
I don’t know about that. I remember Rodgers making Jeff Janis look like an all pro for one night in 2016 in a playoff game against us.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know about that. I remember Rodgers making Jeff Janis look like an all pro for one night in 2016 in a playoff game against us.
Man, that was brutal. I remember that play so clearly. Was i vegas in my hotel room getting ready to go to my daughters soccer tournament. Thought we were good to go and was going to throw a bet on the Cards on the way out, but then that OT happened. Could not believe that it happened! Could not sit still the entire time after it happened, but then the Carson/Fitz connection and I was screaming so loud. Then the shovel pass to Fitz to win it was such an unbelievable play call

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Janis looked like a HOFer in that game. Seven catches, 145 yards and 2 TDs. In his other five playoff games, zero catches.

Janis had more catches in that game than he had in 3 of his seasons. In those three seasons, he had two catches for the entire year. His big year was a season in which he had 11 catches.

So, yeah, don't count them out just because Adams is gone. Odds, are something like Janis won't happen again. But, it could happen.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but then the Carson/Fitz connection and I was screaming so loud. Then the shovel pass to Fitz to win it was such an unbelievable play call

I've posted this before but I'm doing it again because it's
like my all time favorites. I was at the game, in the nosebleeds on the north end so it happened clear at the other end so I barely saw it, but at least I was there!
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that was not this Cards team.

You do realize that Washington just outgained the Packers last week and did not punt once, and that was when they had Adams.

Cards should have no problems scoring on them at all.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You don't score an average of 30+ points a game over 6 games as a fluke. That's 40% of the season.

It doesn't mean we can't win but dismissing the Packers because of a lack of Adams just doesn't hold water.
Well I just bet the Cards -6.

Look at who the packers have beat, they are a mirage.

Rogers can't do it all by himself.

I really think there are a lot of people on here that are still suffering from battered fan syndrome and still don't understand how good this team is. They are a LOT better than the Pack.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I just bet the Cards -6.

Look at who the packers have beat, they are a mirage.

Rogers can't do it all by himself.

I really think there are a lot of people on here that are still suffering from battered fan syndrome and still don't understand how good this team is. They are a LOT better than the Pack.

You missed on the 3.5. I would feel pretty confident at 4.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Well that was not this Cards team.

You do realize that Washington just outgained the Packers last week and did not punt once, and that was when they had Adams.

Cards should have no problems scoring on them at all.
I was responding to you saying this: Without Adams they have no reliable recievers. Janus had 145 yards and 2 TDs in that game. He had only 200 yards and 1 TD in the rest of his entire career. So Rodgers has proven he has the ability to make receivers better. I was responding to the no reliable receivers statement not Washington.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose