Wk 8-Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 25 - Oct 27, 2021

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I hate it too. Hopes he stops doing it. However, that play against the Browns (did get a roughing the passer tho) where he got hit is probably why he doesnt do it enough. Probably moving so fast its hard to get the throw away and avoid contact on the sideline.

There's not a play short of the playoffs where I want KM to risk getting hammered on the sideline for a yard.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bakhitari playing tomorrow? I checked Packers twitter & saw pic of him boarding plane!!

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NFL network made it sound like he’d be back
If that doesn't scream Packers mean business, I don't know what will. Everything I read was team wanted to be extremely cautious bringing him back & he was not going to be activated this week

PackerNation

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Greetings Cards fans

Should be a good game.

A shame that so many injuries and COVID issues are involved, but it is what it is. The Packers have been dealing with playing without a lot of their best players all season. This game will be nothing new. The media acts like Davante is the only player out for the Pack. Jaire Alexander and Za'Darius Smith have been huge losses. Bakhtiari obviously as well. The Packers have a deep roster and have not missed a beat dealing with all the injuries. Every team has injuries. I actually embrace the challenges. Bring it on! What else ya got?

Looks like MVS will be back for this game so that will help the WR situation. Sucks Tae and Allen are out, but MVS, Cobbie, EQ, Bobby, and Jonesy will be more than enough targets for Aaron. This offense is very versatile.

Jerry Gray will be calling the defense with DC Joe Barry out. Defense should be fine without Joe. May be better:)

Wish you guys luck!

Let's do this!

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
You must be registered for see images attach

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Greetings Cards fans

Should be a good game.

A shame that so many injuries and COVID issues are involved, but it is what it is. The Packers have been dealing with playing without a lot of their best players all season. This game will be nothing new. The media acts like Davante is the only player out for the Pack. Jaire Alexander and Za'Darius Smith have been huge losses. Bakhtiari obviously as well. The Packers have a deep roster and have not missed a beat dealing with all the injuries. Every team has injuries. I actually embrace the challenges. Bring it on! What else ya got?

Looks like MVS will be back for this game so that will help the WR situation. Sucks Tae and Allen are out, but MVS, Cobbie, EQ, Bobby, and Jonesy will be more than enough targets for Aaron. This offense is very versatile.

Jerry Gray will be calling the defense with DC Joe Barry out. Defense should be fine without Joe. May be better:)

Wish you guys luck!

Let's do this!

OneTeamOneNation

PackerNation!
welcome...
injuries are affecting both teams. we are down to a third string center and JJ Watt is out for a few months apparently... sucks because JJ was our run defense...all of it.

so lets just hope neither team loses any more players, and this game goes just like the last few have....an exciting, edge of your seat Cardinals victory!!

Go RedBirds!!

PackerNation

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
welcome...
injuries are affecting both teams. we are down to a third string center and JJ Watt is out for a few months apparently... sucks because JJ was our run defense...all of it.

so lets just hope neither team loses any more players, and this game goes just like the last few have....an exciting, edge of your seat Cardinals victory!!

Go RedBirds!!
Sucks about JJ. We love JJ, he is one of us. He is obviously from Wisconsin.

We felt the same way when Za' Darius Smith had to have back surgery 4 weeks ago. "May be back for the playoffs." Oh joy- lol.

Game tonight will come down to turnovers. These teams are both going to put up some points. If you listen to the national media the Packers have no other players besides Aaron and Davante. Their heads will explode if the Packers score 30.

Enough talk...Let's Rumble!

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Score 35 and I’ll like our chances. We are not going to hold the Packers to 16pts. I don’t care if they were only playing with 7 guys on offence.
Our best defense will be some long , time consuming drives but I kinda think the Packers will try to do the same thing.
We need to stop the Packers run game or at least slow it down.
I think the chip on our shoulder just got a little bigger with the Watt injury.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Score 35 and I’ll like our chances. We are not going to hold the Packers to 16pts. I don’t care if they were only playing with 7 guys on offence.
Our best defense will be some long , time consuming drives but I kinda think the Packers will try to do the same thing.
We need to stop the Packers run game or at least slow it down.
I think the chip on our shoulder just got a little bigger with the Watt injury.

They just put 24 one the worst scoring defense in the league last week with Adams. I don't see the Packers putting up 30+.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
They just put 24 one the worst scoring defense in the league last week with Adams. I don't see the Packers putting up 30+.
I dont see it either. There is a possibility if we struggle early offensively like the last two home games that the Packers make it a slug fest.

One thing being in a slugfest with Trey Lance. You dont want to let Rodgers hang around. Its on this offense to have a strong 1st half.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy that could ruin our night is Arron Jones. I think Rodgers will throw to him early and often.
I can see a two back set with Dillon as the Rb and Jones going in motion.
Tackling will be a premium in this game. Jones can take a swing pass and turn it into a 30 yard gain.

I dread an Arron Rodgers post game victory interview.