Wk 8-Arizona Cardinals @ Minnesota Vikings Pregame thread. 10/21/22-10/29/22

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Soft culture. Starts from the owner.
I would not call Michael Bidwill soft, do not know where you come to that conclusion, but I do agree if you are referencing the coaching staff which is hands on. This is also a product of the modern era athlete or in all fairness knowing the total hell now which playing professional football can do to the body and being more cautionary so one can do things like... I don't know, be able to walk in your forties lol

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Puzzling how this team can’t get healthy.

seriously both Hudson and Garcia out. Ford was limited at practice but will play. Hump is questionable but sounds like he'll play.

Can you imagine our OL if Hump can't play

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Extra time off certainly didn’t get us healthy. Hudson is just done in my opinion. It seems he has lost any desire to get back in. Should have just retired like he wanted to.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Extra time off certainly didn’t get us healthy. Hudson is just done in my opinion. It seems he has lost any desire to get back in. Should have just retired like he wanted to.
I think it's a setup to trade him. They get one more look at Billy Price this week and if he works out I think Hudson is traded on Monday.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals at Vikings

Cardinals RB James Conner (ribs) has been ruled out for the third straight week. G Max Garcia (shoulder), LB Dennis Gardeck (ankle), C Rodney Hudson (knee), and CB Christian Matthew (hamstring) are also out. T D.J. Humphries (back), CB Byron Murphy (back), K Matt Prater (right hip), and RB Darrel Williams (knee) are listed as questionable.

DE Jonathan Bullard (illness) is the only Vikings player on the injury report. He’s listed as questionable.

NFL 2022 Week 8 injury report roundup: Marshon Lattimore out for Saints

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
A team that knows the truth…probably talking to his agent. His stats are still good when he plays.
He's a barely animated corpse at this point. Only a sucker would count on him actually playing. So, let's hope there's a sucker out there.

Hey, let's package him and AJ Green for a moldy slice of cheddar cheese from Green Bay :D

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
im not going to dog him

i think its quite possible that he considered retirement because his body didn't recover from the season like he wanted ...... but decided to give it one last go.

this situation is on Keim. He got lucky that Price was still around

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You guys really are nervous against this Minnesota team? They might be 5-1, but let’s not act like they’re the Bills or something.

Their best win is against a Miami team that started their 3rd string QB & it was close the majority of the way.

Not to say we’re impressive either because we’re not, but Minnesota doesn’t exactly have me shaking in my boots.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
im not going to dog him

i think its quite possible that he considered retirement because his body didn't recover from the season like he wanted ...... but decided to give it one last go.

this situation is on Keim. He got lucky that Price was still around
Well that explains it. When we get a decent player it's because we're lucky. LMAO.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
You guys really are nervous against this Minnesota team? They might be 5-1, but let’s not act like they’re the Bills or something.

Their best win is against a Miami team that started their 3rd string QB & it was close the majority of the way.

Not to say we’re impressive either because we’re not, but Minnesota doesn’t exactly have me shaking in my boots.
I am with you on this

the NFL generally and the Vikes in particular play one score games.

It doesn't seem much of a stretch to predict a one score game in the 4th quarter. At that point, its a coin flip

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's a barely animated corpse at this point. Only a sucker would count on him actually playing. So, let's hope there's a sucker out there.

Hey, let's package him and AJ Green for a moldy slice of cheddar cheese from Green Bay :D

Bucs interior is decimated. Brady plays under Center. Interior pressure is killing them. Licht and Bowles are on the hot seat already. I can see a team like the Bucs trading a 6th for Hudson.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose