WK 7 Seattle Seahawks @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread. 10/20/20-10/24/20

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Minor tidbit of information. The Seahawks have not lost coming off a bye week since 2015 when we beat them in that 39-32 game.

The only other time Wilson has ever lost coming off a bye was his rookie year.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
We're 6 games in and they have losing records because we beat them? We beat a 0-5 team, 1-5 team, 2-4 team and the best is 3-3.
"Partially" is the word you chose to leave out...

As to the teams well the Cowboys would be .500 and the 49ers would have a winning record had we lost to them.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
BritCard, I just wanted you to know I have a good feeling about this game :)

I think it's going to be a good game. I'm not saying we can't or won't win it.

I'm simply saying Kyler needs to improve his passing if we want to succeed through a much tougher stretch of games. I don't know how any fan can deny that, it's evident. He has admitted it himself. Keim has talked about it. Kliff has talked about it. Every TV show that discusses the NFL has talked about it. I've heard nothing but talk all week on everything from GMFB to PFT about Kyler's throwing issues.

It's a thing. It's real. People denying it are lying to themselves and I happen to think it's going to hold us back from making a serious playoff run if he doesn't fix it soon. At least getting it back to last years levels.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
BTW, Teams coming off a MNF game have killed teams coming off a bye week. Also man I was wrong about last week’s game. So here I go again. Seattle has been running an establish the run, then pass offense. It wouldn’t shock me to see Carroll change it up and throw often early. Seattle has a bad tendency to play down to their opponent so a lopsided game is unlikely. Just hope Seattle doesn’t have the last drive. I think Seattle by 7.

Quick thoughts on Murray speculation. I don’t think he’s listening to too many coaches. I suspect only KK directs and corrects Murray. The “muscle up impacting accuracy” theory may have some merit. I’ve seen it impact touch throws, but I still see mechanics and process as bigger issues.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched 3 of the Seahags games this season.

Short of turnovers, I think we'll put 30+ on the board.

If our "D" shows up, we win.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I had a good feeling going in to the Dallas game and had a hunch we would win. However, my gut tells me Wilson is going to eat us alive, even though we may play well in some areas. I'm afraid Kyler to going to over compensate on some throws. Of course, I want to destroy the Seahawks, but I just don't see it happening.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had a good feeling going in to the Dallas game and had a hunch we would win. However, my gut tells me Wilson is going to eat us alive, even though we may play well in some areas. I'm afraid Kyler to going to over compensate on some throws. Of course, I want to destroy the Seahawks, but I just don't see it happening.

I'd like to see more Gardeck at edge. I think his speed with Reddick will be key off the edge.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow. That was about as bad as it gets. That series right there just ended this game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose