WK 7-Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game Thread Oct 18-Oct 24, 2021

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Only a slot CB and not good enough to play over Dre Kirkpatrick last year. Vance is weird.
Maybe he wasn’t ready last year but the seasoning got him here. Kinda difficult to argue with the results of bringing him and Simmons along slowly. We know that worked. But we don’t know if exposing them earlier would’ve ruined their confidence or allowed them to fly.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's a random shot at Robby Anderson. Is that a Panthers guy?
No. He is one of the hosts of Fantasy Footballers podcast. One of the best shows around & based in Arizona with all of them been huge Cardinals fans as well.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has there been no Covid news on any of our vaccinated guys/coaches?

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is a good point actually.

Cards have won every toss and put the defense out first. Have yet to see the offense open a game. Be interesting to see if it makes a difference. Be good to get one out of the way vs the Texans.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Maybe he wasn’t ready last year but the seasoning got him here. Kinda difficult to argue with the results of bringing him and Simmons along slowly. We know that worked. But we don’t know if exposing them earlier would’ve ruined their confidence or allowed them to fly.
You are correct that we don't know what would have happened if these players would have received more snaps sooner. I haven't dug into Murphy's stats to see if they are significantly different last year to this year. I did do that with Simmons and his stats were pretty similar which to me indicates that he is mostly the same player in terms of production.

BritCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keep seeing a lot of the media saying this could be a 40 burger game. Peter Shrager today said it could be 50.

I just don't see that with the TNF game vs GB. If this gets to 27-10 in Q3. Maybe even 24-10. Then I expect to see a lot of Colt McCoy, Jonathan Ward, Vallejo and Elliott etc.

I don't see them keeping starters out enough to make it a huge win. That's why that 17 point line might be a closer call than people think.

I really just want to get out of it with a win and no injuries.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem like the Packers have all that tough of a game this Sunday either. They're hosting Washington.

cheesebeef

Supporting Member
Reaction score
R
Keep seeing a lot of the media saying this could be a 40 burger game. Peter Shrager today said it could be 50.

I just don't see that with the TNF game vs GB. If this gets to 27-10 in Q3. Maybe even 24-10. Then I expect to see a lot of Colt McCoy, Jonathan Ward, Vallejo and Elliott etc.

I don't see them keeping starters out enough to make it a huge win. That's why that 17 point line might be a closer call than people think.

I really just want to get out of it with a win and no injuries.

No team takes out their starters only up 24/27-10 in the third quarter. That’s totally unrealistic. Hell, 24-10 late in the fourth and starters would still be out there.