WK 3-LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame thread. 9/18/22-9/25/22

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I mean… the home losing streak has to end at some point, right?

And this Rams team isn’t what it was.

Here’s to hoping the second half was a jumpstart to the season and not a fluke tease readying us for another home curbstomping.
Even some of the worst teams in Cardinal history were better at home than this team. Just bizarre.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
After getting punched in the mouth and bullied in the playoffs by the Rams + starting first 6 QTR's of season like crap...we will find out what this team is made of this week.

Was the 2nd half a fluke or can this team really compete?
Let’s be honest, we really won’t be truly competitive until we get Hop on the field, Rondale healthy, and both CB’s back. Until then, we have to stay close in the NFCW.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hate the Rams more than any team in our division at this point. So many injuries/games where they just treat us like a rag doll, kicking our butt up and down the field.

They’ve owned us lately the way the Cowboys used to in the NFC East but they’re a wounded animal playing with a Super Bowl hangover. If this team has any hope of actually being good this year, a W tomorrow shouldn’t be completely out of the question.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is a really interesting watch for anyone wanting to understand defense. How much is down to DC or players and how the screw ups aren't always on who it seems.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
No matter what, I still think VJ and KK are overmatched and I look forward to them being gone (someday, hopefully not too far into the future).

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Last week's comeback was fun, but I don't have a lot of enthusiasm for this game. I want to hope that the energy from the win inspires us, and the Rams have been a bit flat, but they've typically owned us recently. Here's hoping.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week's comeback was fun, but I don't have a lot of enthusiasm for this game. I want to hope that the energy from the win inspires us, and the Rams have been a bit flat, but they've typically owned us recently. Here's hoping.
I’m getting stupidly excited about the game… prob because I’m three drinks in and because tomorrow is going to be Ouchie’s big unveiling of the complete revamp of his backyard which was a literal big pile of chewed up dog crap, turned into what looks like a damn resort with a covered set up for a big flat screen to have people come over and enjoy the game in between pool-hot tub time.

And it’s still Week 3. Too early for me to totally give up hope in my heart no matter what my brain is telling me.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I’m getting stupidly excited about the game… prob because I’m three drinks in and because tomorrow is going to be Ouchie’s big unveiling of the complete revamp of his backyard which was a literal big pile of chewed up dog crap, turned into what looks like a damn resort with a covered set up for a big flat screen to have people come over and enjoy the game in between pool-hot tub time.

And it’s still Week 3. Too early for me to totally give up hope in my heart no matter what my brain is telling me.
I preferred the literal big pile of chewed up dog crap and I'm unhappy I missed it. :computer:

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No matter what, I still think VJ and KK are overmatched and I look forward to them being gone (someday, hopefully not too far into the future).
I think this video summarizes what's wrong with VJ's defense scheme: getting too cute, trying to do too much, trying to cover everything, trying to surprise the offense with an anormal look. DB yelled: keep it simple, make it easy for us, hard for them, not vice versa. Unfortunately, VJ's scheme is the opposite.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I actually disagree with this. Several coaches seem to be able to minimize his impact. The fact he seems to have no clue how to is kind of troubling to me.
You think so? Even if Aaron Donald doesn't have a flashy sack or two, he does draw double and triple teams so that other Dlinemen have one on one's and an opportunity, AD ALWAYS effects the game in some way.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

C'mon, Ouchie, no hot tub beside the covered setup to watch TV? No TV by the pool so swimmers can view? Lame :D

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many ejection worthy penalties will Aaron Donald commit that will not even draw a flag in this game?

Over under...

2 1/2

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'll be happy to go into week 7 at 3-3.

This is one of the games I had down as a loss so considering their injuries I'm just glad we have a shot.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose